I am annoncing that I am uninstalling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JarrydHayneParra

12-31-2011

I've had enough. EVERYTIME I get put with people who don't listen to me. I call mia and 10 seconds later "an ally has been slain". I say "I'm initiating" as a tank and then people just run away when I do. Riot, you do nothing to sort my problems out and I'm not going to tolerate it any longer. Goodbye.

Kize

01-01-2012

inb4 lame excuse for return + seeyousoon

Anatasyan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

1. Get to a better play level
2. Play with map aware players
3. ?????????
4. Profit

FingFuzzball

01-05-2012

I sympathize, the community sucks. People don't listen, they're always splitpushing lanes and dying solo, and cause miraculous/calamitous defeats. Sure I raged at the end, but honestly when the rest of my team is acting like they've never played a moba before at level 30 and SOMEHOW managed to cause us to lose with their nexus turrets down and 8 of our turrets being up prior to our defeat I think I'm within reason for raging. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY PULL THAT **** OFF?! So, I'm uninstalling too. I'm certain there are other activities I can do that won't make me rip my hair out in frustration.

hurry stickitin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

The community will miss you : (

* closes door

lol I hate that guy

Death8630

01-06-2012

lol omg riot if you don't fix my nub problems I'm leaving the game! Oh well there's only millions of other players. Peace out ya Nubby Vonbergen

SacredWinds

01-06-2012

Yeah because Riot has direct control over people who play the game. The enemy jungler is ganking your team and you call mia. and then Riot saves your teammate by teleporting him back to your base. See ya soon

maniacbrainiac

01-06-2012

Perhaps making a friend would have done well for you...

Loonaii

01-06-2012

lol wtf do ppl expect riot to do about other players? just stfu go play CoD

Omicron Austin

01-06-2012

1: Make friends
2: Premade
3: Profit

Notice how step 3 isn't ???