so can we get a graves......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FAPTROCITY

12-31-2011

nerf him jesus hes op in ranked

HKnux5112

01-01-2012

How is he over-powered?

Kize

01-01-2012

he does a lot of damage, but so does any other ad carry early game.

HlapSlap

01-01-2012

Thornmail. Problem solved.

lCantGetNoSleep

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HlapSlap View Post
Thornmail. Problem solved.
I don't understand why people list thornmail as a counter to anyone, it's a terrible item and should almost never be bought.

HlapSlap

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravity Dream View Post
I don't understand why people list thornmail as a counter to anyone, it's a terrible item and should almost never be bought.
Yi, Trynda, Cait, Graves, Ashe, Vayne, MF...

Okay.

100 Armor and 30% of damage returned from auto attacks for 2k gold.

You strike me as the kind of teammate to lose a game and whine alot.

Ftt31

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravity Dream View Post
Thornmail is not terrible. It makes an ad carry grab a negatron cloak to counter the thornmail, thereby causing the carry to do less damage because the item dependent champs that they are such as graves, to waste a item slot on defence.

newbin

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HlapSlap View Post
Yi, Trynda, Cait, Graves, Ashe, Vayne, MF...

Okay.

100 Armor and 30% of damage returned from auto attacks for 2k gold.

You strike me as the kind of teammate to lose a game and whine alot.
thornmail is easily countered with little to no effort. It's magic damage and a good carry will have decent MR at some point at least 60MR+ and to top it off a little vamp counters well enough. SO if you think about it most smart people can counter it for atleast 250g a vamp scepter and could work some leech in their build with very little sacrifice to counter it. wardens mail early and finishing it gives alot more benefit for just about ALL champs

The only time I get thornmail is when I'll have atleast 200 armor that way the damage I take from them vs. their damage returned is big enough that is still effective enough to be worth the slot space. OR if I have enough magic pen on a ap tank.

Dénny

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbin View Post
thornmail is easily countered with little to no effort. It's magic damage and a good carry will have decent MR at some point at least 60MR+ and to top it off a little vamp counters well enough. SO if you think about it most smart people can counter it for atleast 250g a vamp scepter and could work some leech in their build with very little sacrifice wardens mail early and finishing it gives alot more benefit for just about ALL champs.
It's also why it's the cheapest of the final tier armor items. It's a good value buy. Omens is the worst armor item in the game in my opinion. Frozen heart would be my vote for the best.