Have the writers left or gotten sloppy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elleonora

Recruiter

01-04-2012

I feel the OP is oversimplifying the latest champions a great deal.
I personally don't read Naruto, but I think he himself would have to admit that condensing two paragraphs to one word is trying a bit too hard.

DemonicTrilogy

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
Half the staff got fired (the whole staff was 4 people so we only have 2 left).
Again since my previous question got ignored since when did a portion of the staff get fired? I frequently run around in the Lore Forum and didn't see any news about this except through these hearsays.

Silverwinds

01-09-2012

I think, The OP is Simplifying the New champs a bit. But i still agree that they are lacking in comparison.

-SJ

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicTrilogy View Post
Again since my previous question got ignored since when did a portion of the staff get fired? I frequently run around in the Lore Forum and didn't see any news about this except through these hearsays.
Babaganoosh (or however it is written) left OR got fired, so with the MF avatar girl... ehh KarriePerry or something like that. That is if im not wrong.

Summoner Abyss

01-10-2012

Well OP did over simplify the new champion stuff for sure, Naruto =/= Ahri. Like Wukong, she was based more of the myth in the region that many anime's and other story's told in japan and other places got plenty of influence. I can think of several example of other animes who had nine tail foxes, but that's getting off subject a little.

From a while back I want to say 6 months a red did state that the Lore team was undermanned, due to several issues and riot had lost a few of its veteran members due to several reasons. Now sadly I feel riot is putting lore on the back burner to try to keep the game fresh to keep up with the other Dota games. I feel lore is one of the many things that makes it differnt.

For example when I saw HoN's characters I felt they where very plain, Like Huntsman or some other random stereotyped champion. Mind ya this was when it was still rather new, lately they have step up their game on giving their champions some flavor, but nothing compare to Garen who many LoL players will ether know him for his spin to win or his Famous warcry.

Sadly as a fan I want more and want to help, but we will have to wait and see what Riot has plained for better or worse, only time will tell.