Random FPS Drops.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neodymus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

Same issue, doenst appear in every game.
If it does it ruins the game completely though...

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-16-2010

Please make sure you post your in-game logs from any game where you experience lag.

OTG RagingTurnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

How do I post my logs onto the forums?

anuviel

07-17-2010

Its because pvp.net is open and running, and it takes up CPU usage, if u ctrl + alt + delete, u can remove it, however when u finish the game u have to reloade pvp.net, which is annoying as. Hope they do something about this.

Denmer

07-17-2010

Short game but the problem was pretty bad here.

Denmer

07-18-2010

Bump I guess!

Farodsbro

07-19-2010

Same problem here. Almost every single game I play I have 60 fps to start and it drops to around 20 at some point. Some games go long enough for my FPS to come back up to 60, and sometimes it will go back down to 20ish again. Its making my favorite game more and more unplayable. Please help.

cha0nide

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farodsbro View Post
Same problem here. Almost every single game I play I have 60 fps to start and it drops to around 20 at some point. Some games go long enough for my FPS to come back up to 60, and sometimes it will go back down to 20ish again. Its making my favorite game more and more unplayable. Please help.
This is EXACTLY what happens to me.

Monox1de

07-20-2010

i have experienced all of these problems. Only today i had it drop into the single digits usually i get 60 and it would drop to 20 occasionally. Today it dropped below 5 and stayed there.

every time it would drop .. whether it was 20 or 5... if i left the game and restarted the client and reconnect it seems to fix itself and go back to 60. I have never had the problem persist after a relog.

ErgonMagi

08-23-2010

I have been getting these fps drops for a fair while too. What is the game booster you mentioned before? Because the fps makes every game i join unbarable because i literally jump across the screen, and my scrolling will freeze and then ill be looking at the other end of the map. Im not sure if this is Riots fault or ny computers, or a mix of both, but i really would like to know how to get rid of this fps lag, preferable without having to ctrl alt delete and remove the pvp.net program, but i will if thats what it comes to.

Any help with this would be GREATLY appreaciated, because its driving me insane