Vayne Complete!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aimee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

I recently uploaded this WIP of Vayne.

Now here is the complete colored version everyone's been asking for.

Avatoxico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Good Job

Finally Vayne's having some love u.u

Samiam22

01-02-2012

She looks a lot younger in that picture than she does in game, or is it just me?

VeKtorWithAK

01-02-2012

I like your artstyle, simple and clean presentation and well executed. Top notch!

jZampage

01-02-2012

Well what the hell does she shoot? You need a weapon in there! And more skin, dammit! Riot would never settle for something that doesn't depict the uttermost desires of a small Japanese boy in his pubescent transformations!

Aimee

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jZampage View Post
Well what the hell does she shoot? You need a weapon in there! And more skin, dammit! Riot would never settle for something that doesn't depict the uttermost desires of a small Japanese boy in his pubescent transformations!
You are right... Time for super sexy pedo Vayne?

Aimee

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeKtorWithAK View Post
I like your artstyle, simple and clean presentation and well executed. Top notch!

Thank you ^-^