New champion leak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WayneKingftw

12-31-2011

Hello Riot and others,

OMG why I have noob team all time? I want to play good game but noob team always being bad. Like when we go to get FB noob teammate run and no FB for us but for other team. Also, shaco boxes op because noobs run into bush and then box go off and then noob die so its feeding for other team.

also trydnamere do too much damage. he crits and then too much for anyone so they have to run but then he spins and he gets kills and then does wayyyyy too much damage. riot please nerf because my noob teammates are too noob and die too early so i cant carry.

please riot dont be gay and make sure that noobs are reported and not allowed to play so my elo can go up. Also: people who are good should be given riot points and choosing decisions on champion nerfs. I see op champs all time and too much for me so i rage and then get reported but its not my fault. If you dont do nothing i will uninstall and never come back.

WayneKingftw

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTryingMyBest12 View Post
Yeah dude i hear you. I cant seem to win any games because my team is too noob. Whenever i see a shaco on the other team i get out of the game because i know we are going to lose anyway.

Same with trydnamere. He should be nerfed hard because he is so op. Like when you can click a button and then suddenely go invincible is just unfair. I used to play leblanc and whenever i saw trydnamere on low hp i would chuck my whole combo at him. Like somethimes it works but othertimes he takes no damage and then kills me. Like wtf, seriously.

I wish riot employ better people that can get rid of all the noobs in the game. They should also realise that champions like shaco and trydnamere are op and should be nerfed hard.
Thanks for u support men. yeh i understood why they have to do other stuff, but im sick of noob player costing me game. Also ur nerfs are relly good and i think riot should listen more a lot to they're player base instead of doing nothing all the time and op champs winning all game.

Ichika Senpai

12-31-2011

wut is this i dont even

Kazfiel

01-01-2012

Has anyone ever been as far as t-

Nevermind, troll.

DoubleSin

01-01-2012

"OP Champs" is usually a synonym used by those who die for "failing to mechanics."

Tryndamere doesn't do OP damage, he does the same amount of damage as any Cait or Twitch or Shaco, they build the same and infinity edge does a huge amount of critical damage when it procs. This doesn't make any particular toon "OP." Tryndamere is easy to counter, ignite a second after he ults and run or stun him and he is dead. Ignite lasts longer than his ult and he will die, nor will he be able to regain health from his heal because ignite still ticks him down.

I am not saying every single thing in this game is 100% balanced, but I don't think Tryndamere needs a nerf. I shut him down pretty hard and even when I am in a rough spot as a tank, Thornmail + Randuins is enough to permanently shut him down.

Shaco boxes are not OP. People just don't buy Oracles or Pink wards and end up getting screwed. Think about it this way: If Shaco did not have boxes, he would be a worthless champ as he has no real CC. He would not be able to jungle, he would not be able to bush gank, so then what role would he fill? Nerfing a champ so that you can face check bushes isn't really a solution, and just encourages face checking to meet your death.

People are bad, I agree. It's too easy to get to 30 without learning anything important in this game. But don't destroy champions in your campaign against noobs.

Arfoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

I love how the OP talks about himself.

turtlenipples

01-01-2012

lmfao.