Zilean Bomb Hack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PinkyThePig

07-17-2010

Playing Zilean I had a triple bomb go off on a minion. bomb > rewind > bomb > then I watch as hp is taken away from minion twice. went from full > 1/4 > dead and then the second bomb detonated.

shoelessinsight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

I main Zilean and haven't noticed anything odd recently. There are some stunts that Zilean can pull to make it seem like he's getting more bombs off, though.

One poster commented an Alistar getting double-bombed instantly (the second bomb didn't wait four seconds). My guess would be that Zilean was actually hitting a nearby minion. If the minion died from the first bomb, it would detonate the second bomb immediately.

As for getting three or four bombs off at once, Zilean could put a bomb or two on his allied minions or teammates. His allies would then have three to four seconds to deliver the package to the enemy champion(s). Seconds after those initial bombs go off, Zilean's Timebomb/Rewind combo should be off cooldown, and he can apply his bombs to his targets directly.

In the course of 12 seconds, as in that screenshot, a clever Zilean could easily pull this off.

Jerunk

07-20-2010

Yeah, just witnessed this, zilean nuked me as blitz in 0.5 seconds, 989 damage @ level 10(he only had ~80 AP), my mana barrier didn't even proc, he confirmed there was a bug with it, yet he continued to do it anyways.

Bnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

2 Doran's Rings ???

Ecaflip

07-20-2010

L2forum

The triple bomb bug has been known for ages.

Maimed

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Taurus View Post
So ranked game, Zilean tripple bomb killed me in one hit, and then did a quad bomb later. He was also doing massive dmg with low ap. Screenshot posted shows him doing over 900 dmg in less than 12 seconds. Even with maxed out bomb and rewind he didn't have the 150+ ap to do it. He did a tripple bomb, I saw 3 of the same number from 1 bomb scroll off my screen instantly as I was insta-gibbed. I reported this guy, and after I said something after the quad bomb he pulled, it never happened again.

No I wasn't lagging, no I am not a noob, this really happened my whole team saw it, as did theirs. Their team just said "yeah, I lolled at that".
You got ganked by Xin.
That should answer all your questions.

Ecaflip

07-20-2010

Wait so you saw three bombs go off on you and you reported for quad bomb hack? Cooel storie bruva

WhaHappen

07-20-2010

Is this really a known bug, or is it just hearsay? If it is real, what are the conditions? It definitely doesn't happen on most Q>W>Qs