Zilean Bomb Hack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khranz

Senior Member

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarisDream View Post
Bump for great justice (and hopefully an explanation).

Anyone know what was so special about the picture attached to "mystery solved"?
Chopped an item icon from WC3/DotA in. I couldn't give a **** about DotA so I don't know what it actually is/does. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsertRoar

Senior Member

07-14-2010

At lv10ish, he can drop atleast 4, sometimes 5 bombs on you in the timespan of 12-13 seconds with some CD runes & mastries. That's just Zilean.
Bombs hit for 330 damage + 0.9 per ability power. The amount you took seems rather typical as far as I can tell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YattaRX8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-14-2010

What does "PCM" mean?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsertRoar

Senior Member

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta7 View Post
What does "PCM" mean?
Purple Caster Minion, they're OP, yo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omega Taurus

Senior Member

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarisDream View Post
Bump for great justice (and hopefully an explanation).

Anyone know what was so special about the picture attached to "mystery solved"?
12 second death from full to dead. Zil had like 100 ap and did over 900 dmg. Even with Rewind he couldn't pull that off.

Whatever, I know he was hacking or exploiting, when it happens to you, LOL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quantumprophecy

Senior Member

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Taurus View Post
12 second death from full to dead. Zil had like 100 ap and did over 900 dmg. Even with Rewind he couldn't pull that off.

Whatever, I know he was hacking or exploiting, when it happens to you, LOL.
in 12 seconds, like you said and your screenshot shows, Zil can get off a double bomb and a third one. Bombs do 330 damage + .9 AP. Taking into account his Dorans Ring (10 Ap) and Blasting Wand (40 Ap), and assuming he has the ability power talent in tier one of offensive, he will add about 54 damage. That comes to 1152. Thats plenty of room for your Mres to cut it down to whats in the screenshot.

No exploit. 3 bombs, over 12 seconds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alairic

Junior Member

07-17-2010

Just played a game vs an enemy zilean named Anethmuh. Our mordekaiser was in the middle lane complaining about fighting a zilean saying he was hitting for 900 dmg taking out his full shield and almost kill him. I was like whatever, he's prolly just good or something or has a lot of ap. Well I went over to help gank middle lane and literally, I died within a span of half a second. He was only lvl 7 and he had about 4 ability power. He killed me from full hp at 850 hp in one go that I didn't even have time to react. So yes this is an exploit, a few people on my team mentioned it being a exploit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mizuto

Senior Member

07-17-2010

Pantheon is sometimes able to hit for a lot too. There's a damage exploit goin' 'round 'ere.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sulfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-17-2010

Win Refresher Orb!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

siglud

Member

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumprophecy View Post
in 12 seconds, like you said and your screenshot shows, Zil can get off a double bomb and a third one. Bombs do 330 damage + .9 AP. Taking into account his Dorans Ring (10 Ap) and Blasting Wand (40 Ap), and assuming he has the ability power talent in tier one of offensive, he will add about 54 damage. That comes to 1152. Thats plenty of room for your Mres to cut it down to whats in the screenshot.

No exploit. 3 bombs, over 12 seconds.
I dont know about you guys but the timer on the bottom has NEVER been correct for me, i've died in certainly 3 seconds by whatever it happened to be, and it'll say 9