Zilean Bomb Hack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khranz

07-14-2010

My team experienced this earlier. Our Alistar was in lane against Zilean, and he was getting bombed for terrible terrible damage. Zilean had pretty standard runes. Wasn't running full MPen or AP or anything.

I never had a chance to see it for myself, but our Alistar said he was getting double-bombed instantly (as in one bomb, rewind, second bomb, but BOTH would go off). He later got bombed for something like 1200dmg in just a few seconds. He literally dropped in an instant.

We more or less laughed it off cause we figured it was just a bug or the guy was running full MPen or something, but towards the end of the game we were suspicious.

ElementBoom

07-14-2010

there's a hack for LoL?
its either he has awesome cooldown or there's just plain lag or something.
well.. i dunno... if it was a hack... shouldn't it cast time bomb, first bomb going off and 2nd is placed... then cast rewind? and puts third bomb blowing that 2nd bomb... and the 4th bomb blowing the 3rd and u have a 4th bomb on u...

my guess but it is probably a double bomb bug or a hack :P

schleppy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

nobody noticed the 12.76 seconds? Plenty of time for 3 bombs to be laid.

Next?

Scy7e

07-14-2010

happened to me too, a Zilean without AP items hit me for 1200+ at lvl 10 or so, then a few min later our tank for 1100+. Even their zilean admitted it was weird as hell ><

SlyGoat

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzung View Post
mystery solved
hahaha, +1 for win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khranz View Post
My team experienced this earlier. Our Alistar was in lane against Zilean, and he was getting bombed for terrible terrible damage. Zilean had pretty standard runes. Wasn't running full MPen or AP or anything.

I never had a chance to see it for myself, but our Alistar said he was getting double-bombed instantly (as in one bomb, rewind, second bomb, but BOTH would go off). He later got bombed for something like 1200dmg in just a few seconds. He literally dropped in an instant.

We more or less laughed it off cause we figured it was just a bug or the guy was running full MPen or something, but towards the end of the game we were suspicious.
+1 for terrible terrible damage

SweetTooth

07-14-2010

I have to admit i have noticed this as well... I had a zilean double bomb me at level 2 (as in one leve in time bombs and one level in rewind) for 400 damage. Not even with full magic pen runes a bomb at level 1 only does about 90 damage. That doesnt even come to half the damage i received.

Omega Taurus

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtart Chow View Post
I see your problem, you didn't ult yourself.
I didn't have time to, got tripple bombed, it wasn't lag.

Garrand

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzung View Post
mystery solved
I love you.

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Bump for great justice (and hopefully an explanation).

Anyone know what was so special about the picture attached to "mystery solved"?

a wild archivist

07-14-2010

case closed. you died in 12 seconds. server lag.