Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin preview selection request?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trells

12-31-2011

I understand having the different skins to show but I have a question about the selection per champion. Is there a way to remove unpurchasable skins from viewing or the Skin Selection when chosing a champion to play? I keep seeing skins I would like to purchase only to NOT find them in the store. Is there a reason OTHER than to say, "look what you missed out on"? It's almost misleading because I'll see a champ that I LOVE the skin for but its no longer there *cough* nutcracker shaco.

Example: Poppy has 2 purchasable skins but when you browse her or choose her for a game, 5 show up. (3 for me because I purchased Blacksmith Poppy before it went legendary)