Ive Watched all the Anime On Hulu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amberleh

12-31-2011

Witchblade is a good action-packed one. Might be too on the girl-power side for you, but I loved it.

Samurai Champloo would probably be perfect for you, I don't see it on your list.

ManaBananaKrill

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberleh View Post
Witchblade is a good action-packed one. Might be too on the girl-power side for you, but I loved it.

Samurai Champloo would probably be perfect for you, I don't see it on your list.
Read the thread Amber. He's already seen it. Samurai Champloo I mean.

Mmmmmm Cake

12-31-2011

Ok so some of these have already been mentioned but here goes;

Yu yu hakusho: I would say in general it is fairly similar to Dragonball Z in the fact that the main characters continuously get more powerful as the story progresses and imo it is a better version of dragonball z.

Fairy Tail: You seemed to like shounen style anime and this is just like that. It is also well done.

Ao no Exorcist: Again already stated earlier but might as well state it again this one had potential to be one of those long running animes not sure what happened to it or if they are even planning on doing another season.

Hunter x Hunter: There are currently 2 versions out at the moment one is finished the other is retelling the same story but doing a poor job at the moment in my personal opinion. But the in the remake they are planning on taking the story further than the original but there are 92 episodes in the original including the ovas. This again is a shounen style anime which you seemed to enjoy.

Japanimation

12-31-2011

The majority of these are available on BakaBT.me and Crunchyroll.com, either for downloading or viewing.

PizzaRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Mirai Nikki... watch it now!

AverteProxy

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwisterMoon View Post
anyone have any suggestions to wathc now?

am sorta a mix between stuff like Black Cat and Ghost in a Shell with Bleach, Blue Exorcist like leanings.

Naurto -Both - Loved em
Avoid Yughio, choatic like stuff

DragonBall Z -Loved it
DeathNote - Loved it
Fruit Basket - hatd it and stuff like it
Shinchan- not in the mood for
Gurren Langun - Was okay
Mar- was mindlessly enertaining

Blood Brothers - was fun to watch
GXP- Never finihshed
Needless- was fun to watch when bored
Trigun- a favorite
Ikki Tousen - Got bored
Moribito- was okay
Glas fleet - was okay
Vipers Creed- was fun
tower of druga - got bored
bubblegum crsis- meh

One piece- never liked the anime style of it
Full metal Alchemist loved them both
PhiBrain - was okay
Infinite Stratos - saving for when mroe come out
Guilty Crown - eh its okay
Guin Saga- watched in three nights loved it
Star Driver- trying to get into it meh hate story line love fights

several others but you may get a taste

I enjoy fights, something lil super natural based, not the romance heavy, or boy among 19 girls at some sort of school. Adult storylines that don't go as far as elfin lied are a plus
If you enjoy fights AND a good story

Tales of the Abyss
Birdy the Might: Decode (does have romance, but trust me, the fighting and story is so good. It's one of my top 5's and most of the time, I hate romance in Anime)

Chrome Shelled Regios - Great action, especially later on, and I like the story a lot.

Tears to Tiara (Subbed, not dubbed. American dubbing is lame as hell, and made me want to cry)

Xam'd Lost Memories - GREAT story, and the action, when it happens (once or twice every episode) Is really good.

Ergo Proxy - It has a good story, but the action doesn't pick up until about half way through the story. It's a top 5 series for me though. I loved the story

Blassreiter - This is my number one Action anime. You won't find one with better action anywhere

Ao no Excorcist - It's shounen, but it's so ****ing good

Requiem for the Phantom - Adult story and gun actions. No supernatural here

Persona Trinity Soul - My number three anime of any Genre. The story makes you just feel good, and the action is fairly decent

Pandora Hearts - My number one anime of any genre. Great action when it happens, and my favorite anime story. Not to mention, it's one of the only 2 Anime's who has music good enough to go on my iPod.

Casshern Sins - Favorite EVER anime. Such a good story, and such a good anime. You cal really tell the character development and stuff is happening.

Kaze no Stigma - Good story, but can be cliche at times, but the action is really cool

Good luck

ZapMyHeart

01-01-2012

Soul Eater

Freighdeigh

01-01-2012

10位 ペルソナ4 (Persona 4)
9位 TIGER & BUNNY
8位 境界線上のホライゾン (Horizon)
7位 あの日見た花の名前を僕達はまだ知らない (AnoHana)
6 位 THE IDOLM@STER :
5位 うさぎドロップ (Usagi Drop)
4位 輪るピングドラム (PenguinDrum)
3位 Fate/Zero
2位 STEINS;GATE
1位 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ (Madoka)

Top 10 on 2ch for 2011

CrewzControl

01-02-2012

Go for CowBoy B-Bop. Unless I missed it in your post.
It's the only Anime I've ever liked because it's not super Anime-ish, but still Anime.

BackwardsBrandon

01-02-2012

I watch VERY little anime, but I noticed you don't have Naruto or Bleach on there. Bleach has too much filler for me, but Naruto is pretty interesting. Plenty of action in both of them. I'll admit Naruto can have a degree of immature humor, but it's not a major part of it, just something they throw in the slower parts.