Ive Watched all the Anime On Hulu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS11a369b6d1d339

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpoor View Post
I was very sad when it comes to that part. But the younger kid is still cool.
i thought it changed the entire dynamic of the show and lost the flavor for what i was hoping for.

ManaBananaKrill

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwisterMoon View Post
Ive tried it, lil below maturity level that am looking for.
Hitman reborn is below the maturity level you're looking for?
You're serious? You're serious despite listing out the anime you love, you say Hitman Reborn is below the maturity level you're looking for.
Lolwut

IS11a369b6d1d339

12-31-2011

the list is how it isif you look at the list, you have stuff there that is epic novels to saturday morning cartoons, I told you its not what am looking for, not what I like.

IS11a369b6d1d339

12-31-2011

ty for your help

ManaBananaKrill

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwisterMoon View Post
the list is how it isif you look at the list, you have stuff there that is epic novels to saturday morning cartoons, I told you its not what am looking for, not what I like.
I'm just saying Hitmman Reborn is EXACTLY like some of the stuff you list as loving. I find it to be quite funny that you hate it and say you want something more mature.

Anyway:
Darker Than Black- Has supernatural fight elements. A more mature storyline. Though you seem to say you love and hate mature storylines at the same time, so I don't understand that.

Hell Girl-supernatural, unique, mature.

Angel Beats!- supernatural and unique. You may not like it though because you seem to hate slice of life and romance which are a few elements in Angel Beats!

Texhnolyze- only recommending this because you seem to be obsessed with saying you like mature anime but most of what you list isn't entirely the most mature stuff out there. It's a cyberpunk dystopian future crime drama. The first episode won an award for best dialogue in an anime series one year. Also, it's ****ing awesome.

Monster-Some call it the more mature Death Note. I think that's a little insulting. It's a masterpiece. Probably the most mature out of this list here.

Samurai Champloo- it's a lot like cowboy bebop. If you like that, you'll like this.

Tekkon Kinkreet- a movie, you might like it. Not sure how to describe it without doing it justice

IS11a369b6d1d339

12-31-2011

Watched champloo was good

hated angle beats

Think ive watched darker have to look it back up

Ill look up the Tekkon , Monster, Tex, and Hell girl tongiht

ManaBananaKrill

12-31-2011

I thought of another that you may or may not like.
Judging by your past tastes it's a 50/50:
Black Butler.

ManaBananaKrill

12-31-2011

The one thing I'll say about Monster is that it starts out somewhat slow-paced. If you stick with it though, it's a brilliant story of intrigue, murder, revenge, and mystery.
Same goes for Texhnolyze.

IS11a369b6d1d339

12-31-2011

alright ill give them some room to breath

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Monster was on hulu and that was great. About a good natured doctor savant who is overseen by greedy hospital overseers. He saves a kid who was first in line instead of a high profile politician and the plot unfolds.