We've given every account five friend keys!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firzen1

10-11-2009

Do the keys get sent to your email?
I clicked on the link by Pendragon and it says:

Enter the Email address of the person you would like to invite below, and click "Invite".

Your friend should receive an Email with download and registration instructions within 5 minutes.

But there is no typing box, and everything has a zero (All 0) (Available 0) ect...

WHERE ARE THEY!?!

zazally

10-11-2009

The game is released world wide at the end of this month so the beta will be closed soon hence why they arn't giving any more beta keys. So hurry up, get to a store and pre order this fantastic game or you wont be getting a copy due to most smash hit games they don't get em in stock at first they just take pre orders.

Aknar

10-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazally View Post
The game is released world wide at the end of this month so the beta will be closed soon hence why they arn't giving any more beta keys. So hurry up, get to a store and pre order this fantastic game or you wont be getting a copy due to most smash hit games they don't get em in stock at first they just take pre orders.
the game is free btw so I think you wanted to say to download the game befor the server will crash

StarlightShadow

10-12-2009

Convert, or die by the sword, disbelievers!

All heretics must die!

false idol

10-12-2009

my friend kennedy627@gmail.com has not received his invite, which was sent from my account, gorditobandito. Don't know where the error is and who is to blame but if you guys could contact him directly and send the invite it would be much appreciated

rbaby

10-12-2009

Hey does anyone have 2 invites they can spare? Even just 1 would be greatly appreciated...please e-mail me at ruth@rtupaz.com

Thanks!

Gleipner

10-12-2009

Ummm... I got no invites and it says none are available and I have used none. So if anyone has an extra key, please send and invite to my good friend. email is jcupul@live.com

OMalley

10-12-2009

i never got the 5 beta key accounts

Aknar

10-13-2009

I noticed that all the players who didn't got the invites had joined us in oct.,maybe you didn't got any invites because you got here too late new guyz

Unex

10-13-2009

Nice thing giving more invites. So i invited already all my friends i had to invite. Still have some spare keys (3) so if someone wants pm me, ill give them. Cheers.