We've given every account five friend keys!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchew View Post
unless you're at n00b elo or on newbie island, i don't see how there can be fresh meat if MM really is working.

The thing is it does not work.... or if it does it's very minimal. Lately (mostly today) I have been getting in matches with completely new players, maybe on their 3rd game..... been losing every match I've had. While I have been one of the top players my teammates run in to towers and flash around the map like lost animals.... spouting dumb **** like "lol, this game isn't like dota!! I can't deny, this is gay, lolololol"

It's pretty damn annoying

EDIT: I also vote that the tutorial is REQUIRED before any public matches are available.

Zaladin

10-10-2009

You guys are FTW

Ngaz

10-10-2009

I have the same problem as WaXon. I have several friends who are very interested in playing but my first time trying to invite any of them it says i have no invitations available.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Crystianna

10-10-2009

Just got my invite from one of these, the account seems to have been created ok, and i can log in with the user/password on these forums, but it will not let me in the game, invalid username/password combination.

???

Aknar

10-10-2009

maybe you got the password or user wrong,try the password recovery thing

they stole my na

10-11-2009

Finally ,now I can invite some friends..

Kapper1

10-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecchini View Post
I have 6 or 7 invites now that I doubt I'll be able to convince friends into using in time for game release so if anyone is still in need of some let me know.
My Girlfriend is feeling left out, so if you still got one I would be very happy:-D Helena_dfj@hotmail.com is her email

YuXi4ever

10-11-2009

hi, as u said, i checked my invitation section, but i cant find any available invitations to give to my friends. can u help me out?

Kaitor

10-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuXi4ever View Post
hi, as u said, i checked my invitation section, but i cant find any available invitations to give to my friends. can u help me out?
You joined after the invites were sent.

Physician

10-11-2009

Ugh..I activated my account too late to get these invites it looks like. Anybody have 1 extra key they can send to a friend for me? Email is cougardavis@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.