We've given every account five friend keys!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thorlegacy

10-09-2009

great ! thanks , i can start to invite some friends an make my team ;D

Brad

10-09-2009

Thank you! i was hesitant to use my "1" invite, but now that i have(err, had*) a total of 6, i can send them to my friends now =)... i didn't want to just invite one but not the others etc =)
Yay =)

Aknar

10-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
1) How do you figure?
2) Why should we care?
1)I see ads about HoN on every gaming-related website (gamespot,ign,etc) and they are spitting out beta keys like candy on halloween
2)personaly I don't care about it because at the moment both games will be released the one time fee dota-clone will lose half of its players and the new,polished,more noob-friendly and FREE (woot woot) version of dota will be flooded with players

TheZeroFaReal

10-09-2009

Thank You!

Dokuganryu

Recruiter

10-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrous View Post
1)I see ads about HoN on every gaming-related website (gamespot,ign,etc) and they are spitting out beta keys like candy on halloween
2)personaly I don't care about it because at the moment both games will be released the one time fee dota-clone will lose half of its players and the new,polished,more noob-friendly and FREE (woot woot) version of dota will be flooded with players

Definently.. I completely agree. And also Thanks for the beta keys, i will definently put them to good use.

doughnut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2009

THANKS.

Remember kids, Doughnuts can KILL you.

Achenar

10-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrous View Post

1) True, but I wonder how many of those keys actually lead to a regular player/tester? The keys being rarer here (much as I hate to say it) mean that they're more likely to go to people who really, really want to play the game and stick with it. The boyfriend got one key for HoN, one for LoL, at around the same time - he's played one or two games of HoN and ~100 of LoL.

Collo

10-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achenar View Post
1) True, but I wonder how many of those keys actually lead to a regular player/tester? The keys being rarer here (much as I hate to say it) mean that they're more likely to go to people who really, really want to play the game and stick with it. The boyfriend got one key for HoN, one for LoL, at around the same time - he's played one or two games of HoN and ~100 of LoL.
Me too. HoN is quite bad in my opionion - you can't see jack**** in the game, everything has the same kind of colors - no contrast at all. In LoL you pretty much always see what's going on. Also 1:1 dota clone my ass!

Jiraz

10-09-2009

Awesome, sweet deal, my friends have been itching to play. =)

god64

10-09-2009

Merci a vous tous!