Where's the new lore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzureSpirit

12-31-2011

I just recently realized that all these new champions coming only have their own specific lore, and we haven't had any new champion judgements in a long time.
Plus, the last issue of the Journal of Justice is dated back to the 30th of September! I want to know what's happenning in the world of valoran for the last three months!

We need to bring attention to this, as I bet most of us love to see the new Journal come out or see how a champion joined the League.

Irongrinder

12-31-2011

Lore staff recently went swimming.

They didn't realize that the water under the "high-dive" board was only two feet deep until it was too late.

They're all on extended vacation, as a result...permanently, it seems.

Fiery Snake1

12-31-2011

JoJ - the editors died and are finding a new team

Judgements- the summoners decided that they no longer need it to examine future champions

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

I feel like slapping the next person who makes a thread about this....

Because I feel like a broken record after repeating the same thing over and over and over again.

Fenix12345

01-01-2012

^ I hear you.

Sintai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Well, I can't find where the info is posted. There isn't a sticky that I can find specifically for it. Links?

Xoripan

01-01-2012

probably its because skyrim was released, therefore nobody works