Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where's the new lore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzureSpirit

12-31-2011

I just recently realized that all these new champions coming only have their own specific lore, and we haven't had any new champion judgements in a long time.
Plus, the last issue of the Journal of Justice is dated back to the 30th of September! I want to know what's happenning in the world of valoran for the last three months!

We need to bring attention to this, as I bet most of us love to see the new Journal come out or see how a champion joined the League.

Irongrinder

12-31-2011

Lore staff recently went swimming.

They didn't realize that the water under the "high-dive" board was only two feet deep until it was too late.

They're all on extended vacation, as a result...permanently, it seems.

Fiery Snake1

12-31-2011

JoJ - the editors died and are finding a new team

Judgements- the summoners decided that they no longer need it to examine future champions

Silverling

01-01-2012

I feel like slapping the next person who makes a thread about this....

Because I feel like a broken record after repeating the same thing over and over and over again.

Fenix12345

01-01-2012

^ I hear you.

Sintai

01-01-2012

Well, I can't find where the info is posted. There isn't a sticky that I can find specifically for it. Links?

Xoripan

01-01-2012

probably its because skyrim was released, therefore nobody works