Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

10 IP from 3rd rune page. Need short term advice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arechon Gend

12-31-2011

After over a month of grinding through co-op vs ai and custom games, I'm about ready to go back to PvP (normals, still leagues away from being ready for ranked).

Right now my rune pages look like this

Page 1: AP

Magic pen marks
Mana regen per level seals
AP per level glyphs
AP per level quints

Page 2 Everything else

Magic pen marks
Flat armor seals
Magic resist per level glyphs
Movement speed quints

And other than 1 useless tier 2 rune, thats all the runes I have at the moment.

Using the runes I already have, what would be the best 3 page setup I could have, and what runes should I look at buying first, once I have the IP?

I'd prefer short term advice, but I won't turn down long term advice.

LegendaryHobos

12-31-2011

Chances are, you may be better off improving yourself as a player from playing PvP and have runes come second. Runes are good, but skill is needed most, of which bots won't help with.
And you probably want to go with Armor pen runes and such if you're going for general rune sets.

thepantsparty

12-31-2011

You should build a full AD page (armor pen reds, ad quints, and the yellows+blues you have on your second page) before you buy a third rune page.

Seelyon

12-31-2011

You cant go past this rune page guide:

http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-rune-pages-guide

Details heaps of different rune page options and which ones you should consider buying first with IP. Enjoy.

Bloodlust69

01-01-2012

runes dont mean a whole lot...theres alot of times ive messed up and accidently brought an ap rune page for my ad champ i picked and still owned...not saying runes are pointless they certianlly have there place...your just better off playing more pvp games then worry about runes to much...the bots are a joke vs actual players

Kaicha

01-01-2012

You should only play Normals... with the number of trolls and CDers even normal is a bit of waste of time... Co-op AI should only be used to test a new champion you just bought. Plus I'm amazed you managed to get 6300 ip with customs yielding 35 ip or so per game O.o

Edit: Concerning runes, buy AD Marks and Quints