How do you counter Cassiopeia in mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alucard628

06-24-2012

i out sustained her as vlad. because of vlads lack of mana and self healing it wasn't such a bad lane even tho she landed q all the time.

XxxLumberJackxxX

06-24-2012

Glad I found this. Next tim ill true boots w/ veigar because I got raped starting with MR cape and pots.

Fuzzynuggets

06-24-2012

My two favorite against Cass are Galio and Lux. Lux because you out range her big time, and Gallo because each tick of her poison heals you with bulwark active, and generally being a strong presence in lane

whatever L

06-24-2012

I tried laning against Cass as Akali it worked out well too. But keep in mind that your shroud is your best friend and you really have to make sure to take her down as fast as possible, not standing still auto atking face to face while waiting for your q to cool down. Since Akali's ulti makes you face to face towards Cass, make sure every time after you Q>wait 0.5sec>R>auto atk>have your back facing her/W right after you auto atk. You can really take her down in no time.

Note: make sure every time you gap closer her, it either has to be a kill or push her right back to B otherwise you'll be in trouble.

Recommended champs: Lux, Morgana, Cait, Veigar.

BossLofton

06-25-2012

I don't have a problem with her using Fizz and Ahri

Ahri because of staying away from my minions (to the side) last hitting, and focusing on landing the taunt Orb combo on Cass. Eventually wearing her down. Constant movement is key.

Fizz I play passive until my turret is pushed. Then if Cass is past mid Ill W Q in on her and E out every so often. Almost impossible for her to land anything within the 2 seconds your're doing high burst dmg. If she continues to push then she's going to run out of resources and you're going to be able to burst for the kill.

As any other champ, idk. Cass can be nasty I guess. I just like constant movement on her. Its not really the champ as much as it is the player. Try to identify the players play style within the first few minutes of laning and you should be able to work aroud her. If you notice she's aggressive, bait her into using her mana fast and keep an eye on her. If she disappears to the side, notify your jungler and head up to the enemies blue for an easy kill, possible double. But, low mana Cass? No problem. Basic attack from a far

Loup Noir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

I play a really mean Cassiopeia. I average about 10 kills a game. I can tell you that it is easy to land Q if you know how. If by chance you can dodge it you can get the upper hand but beware of her W (miasma) because it doubles as a zoning tool and an immediate slow. If she hits you with it, (which is honestly easier than landing Q) the poison may not last as long as Q but it still procs Twin Fang and she can spam at least 3 times before the poison ends. So if you rush her she will punish you. In fact all this business up top about gap closing her is the WORST idea when facing a good Cass because of her Ult. You gap close her and you just enabled a kill. She Ults, you freeze, and the next 3 seconds are just her poisoning you and spamming like 5 or 6 twinfangs which WILL kill you. To avoid this, feint her and make her use BOTH her miasma and her noxious blast. If you do that she only has one twin fang she can use. Also, early mid ganks can shut her down b4 he gets rolling. SHe has burst but her abilities cannot cover two people. Especially if she doesn't have her Ult yet then flash is her only escape route.

One more thing: DO NOT 1v1 her. I can't tell you how often I face a Twisted Fate or Karthus, or Lux who thinks they can chase me down and 1v1. The above combo can and most likely WILL kill you from full health. Face her with help. Gank her hard and she will crumble.