Viktor Hotfix – 12/31/2011

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fishperson

12-31-2011

still waiting for the range buff

Selim Bradley

12-31-2011

good time to fix some other ones

Brünnhilde

12-31-2011

Ty! And Happy New Year!

ryumichael

12-31-2011

if you only have 1000 gold, it will not let u purchase upgraded hex core, because listed price is 1200

SuchIsLife

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliolip View Post
Summoners,
  • Lowered Augment Costs to 1,000
    • The displayed price will remain 1,200 until we patch in early 2012, but the Hex Core will be upgradable for 1,000 as it was originally intended!
But you still have to have 1.2k to upgrade it. I'd rather wait for a proper fix than get this half-ass rebate ****. Seems rather sloppy to me.

SkitZ HitZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliolip View Post
Summoners,

We’ve just deployed a hotfix for League of Legends which address multiple bugs and some initial feedback that we’ve received about Viktor, the Machine Herald. Below you’ll find all the changes included in this hotfix which are now live on servers with this content enabled.

Viktor:
  • Lowered Augment Costs to 1,000
    • The displayed price will remain 1,200 until we patch in early 2012, but the Hex Core will be upgradable for 1,000 as it was originally intended
  • Fixed a bug where Augment: Power was not assigning the correct stats
  • Fixed a bug where Death Ray was not doing the correct amount of damage reported
  • Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm was reacting to Twisted Fate’s Passive
  • Fixed a bug where the End of Game screen was reporting massive damage done values for Viktor

Please have a safe and Happy New Year from all of us here at Riot Games!
thank you.

Killrazor

12-31-2011

Some people just can't read. This is a hotfix. They can only do certain things with a hotfix. That is why they said the early 2012 patch will have the actual bug fixes, buffs etc...

I am glad they lowered the cost to 1000g. Helps early on.

Soulvomit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ191 View Post
Be realistic, these pretty much all the bugs that can be fixed without significant manhours into tracking down exact cause and effect. Most of riot is probably out of the office for new years.
I am being realistic. Whats wrong with asking a question about plans to fix the rest of the bugs?

Eternal Masa

12-31-2011

Viktor is still a weak champion compared to other AP champions that are meant to carry a team. He needs ratio buffs, a passive buff, and range buffs on his "Q", "E".

Don't even dare take him mid till they buff him. As a tanky CC mage he doesn't do anything special. If you miss his main CC move then your pretty much useless in a team fight. He can't support because he doesn't have the extra slot late game for wards (because of his hextex core -whatever its called-) or a solid CC combo to keep the other champs at bay. His CC doesn't do damage either, which really puts him at a loss compared to swain and alistar, or blitz.

I like the idea of viktor, but I feel like there wasn't a true effort to make him into a quality viable champion. No disrespect intended to the Riot staff, but with the existing AP carries in the game today viktor comes up horribly short. I won't ever play him in a ranked game, or a dominion game unless he gets major buffs. He's not even fun to play in a coop because he gets KSed by the stronger champs.

That's my two cents and I hope I didn't offend anyone. Happy New Years to all!

SkeletonDanse

12-31-2011

This is the closest thing to patch notes we've gotten