Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Invisibility + sunfire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindico Atrum

10-09-2009

Quote:
SmecssRaege:
why does this instantly remind me of the "LAWL LOOK GAIZ I'M A STELTH ASAZIN WIF A RAYDIENSE!!" -.-

Don't lie, we've all pwned a pub with double radiance riki. Once the first 2 towers in every lane are down its pwnage. BoT/Yasha for imba movespeed, double radiance, run around and have fun

Sazabi02

10-09-2009

I don't think radiance ever stacked. Immolation items don't stack in warcraft 3.

Lollerman

10-09-2009

Immolation did/does. Radiance didn't.

Husbane

10-09-2009

Quote:
Lollerman:
Not bugged at all, and the 40 is magic damage, hence reduced by MR (you'll notice it's not really full 40/sec)

I'd like to say "working as intended", but it'd be more accurate to say "it's not like it's making a difference"... + now they know you're nearby.

^^ /agree

I for get the item or the champ, but I use to do something like this in dota and actually get a decent amount of kills from it. I would say working as intended as well.

HappyCamper

10-12-2009

Quote:
ImaBastard:
I did that on a noob friend of mine. He just ran around going "WHAT THE FUCK!?" until he died.

yea i did that to a noob friend of my in real life named M.O.T.A.S.

Lilwang

10-12-2009

sunfire cape+invis=instant win

Best Bowser NA

Recruiter

10-13-2009

Quote:
Mjollnir:
Should try to get a Evelynn buddy to run around with you. 3-4 sunfires on each. People actually do die quickly.

You'll be Mundo's best friend.