Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Invisibility + sunfire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Natural20

10-08-2009

I tried getting a sunfire on twitch the other day, and it seems that when you are invisible, the sunfires still work. I am sure people were pretty confused when they suddenly start taking 40 dps for seemingly no reason. Its probably not the most effective tactic, but it is fun/bugged.

Lollerman

10-08-2009

Not bugged at all, and the 40 is magic damage, hence reduced by MR (you'll notice it's not really full 40/sec)

I'd like to say "working as intended", but it'd be more accurate to say "it's not like it's making a difference"... + now they know you're nearby.

SmecssRaege

10-08-2009

why does this instantly remind me of the "LAWL LOOK GAIZ I'M A STELTH ASAZIN WIF A RAYDIENSE!!" -.-

but yeah i kinda figured it would work....UNFORTUNATELY starks ferver effect still applies while you are stealthed as well...which is very...ugh...makes the item unusable on twitch and it would actually be a decent item for him too =/

Mjollnir

Recruiter

10-08-2009

Should try to get a Evelynn buddy to run around with you. 3-4 sunfires on each. People actually do die quickly.

Motas

Recruiter

10-08-2009

Quote:
SmecssRaege:
why does this instantly remind me of the "LAWL LOOK GAIZ I'M A STELTH ASAZIN WIF A RAYDIENSE!!" -.-

It reminds me of being Invoker with a 2 minute long invis with Radiance

Good times, good times

Xocolatl

Recruiter

10-08-2009

Does Sunfire hit a person who's invisible as well?

GNOY

10-09-2009

It should but i dont know. We really need gmae mechanics forum branch.

ImaBastard

10-09-2009

Quote:
Motas:
It reminds me of being Invoker with a 2 minute long invis with Radiance

Good times, good times

I did that on a noob friend of mine. He just ran around going "WHAT THE FUCK!?" until he died.

DryPenguin

10-09-2009

Yes it hits stealthed people. At least 3 times I have had stealthers die next to me when I had 3 Sunfires stacked on Amumu and Despair active

toomad

10-09-2009

Quote:
GNOY:
It should but i dont know. We really need gmae mechanics forum branch.

well, in this section (guides) you can find a giude about some game mechanics.