Match making needs work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalj Thorn

12-30-2011

Match making is not doing its job correctly. I cannot describe how many matches I have lost because I was placed against a team of people ALL of whom were better then either me or anyone on my team. Conversely I have won matches because there team was made up of three or four really bad people, and had one or two really good people. And I know I'm not the only summoner who feels that matching is not doing its job right. I dont care if I have to wait three minutes EVERY SINGLE time I enter a match, hell I'll wait five minutes. As long as it means that everyone in the match is going to be relatively the same in terms of skill and experience.

Also on a side note, people trying out the game for the first time on their friends lvl 30 account has GOT TO STOP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiko

12-31-2011

getting sick of the matchmaking in this game. im always being put on teams with lvl 3's and 4's while fighting lvl 30's how can that be right? im summoner lvl 18 atm and im getting raped by 30s. with tier 3 runes. how is that even fair? how am i suppose to have fun when i have no chance in winning a match when the teams are indecent.