Allow preseason statistics to be seen?

Yes 9,909 91.56%
No 914 8.44%
Voters: 10823. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] Please bring old statistics back

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkezio

07-15-2010

Bumping this, because it's important to me and a lot of other people.

Tetsusaiga

07-15-2010

Yeah. Even if the old stats are no longer relevant or updated, there should still be a way to see them.

Tryndamere

President / Co-Founder

Follow MarcMerrill on Twitter

07-15-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

What stats specifically do you guys really care about in normal games?

The only ones that existed before were the totals for your top played champions and your 10 previous matches.

Our thinking was that it was better to have:
- Extremely detailed stats for ranked
- Cumulative stats for Normal that go up and do not focus on insane optimization or K/D/A ratios, etc (we'll be adding tooltips to Takedowns, etc to explain what they are). We still track more stats for normal, but do not display them.
- Achievements that will be tied into both systems

We're not finished rolling out stats features, performance rewards, etc - there will be a lot more coolness coming.

Sailor Moon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

i kinda want the top three champion stats back because I personally enjoy looking at some of them >>;

HolyChalice

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post

The only ones that existed before were the totals for your top played champions and your 10 previous matches.

- Cumulative stats for Normal that go up and do not focus on insane optimization or K/D/A ratios, etc (we'll be adding tooltips to Takedowns, etc to explain what they are). We still track more stats for normal, but do not display them.

We're not finished rolling out stats features, performance rewards, etc - there will be a lot more coolness coming.
The only thing I kinda cared about was top played champions in normal mode so that I could show which champion I am the best with and view the stats of how good I am with said champion.

Hetid

07-15-2010

We care about top 3 played champions and their k\d\a.

The Clap

07-15-2010

Quote:

-Stats in normal games are important so we have something to play for... i.e. trying to see how many double or triple kills we can get with a particular champ.

-I guess the most important element is having a continuity of stats that don't get erased every season - that way we can track how well we do with our favorite champions over the long term [both for normal and ranked games].

Buvelle

07-15-2010

I like many other people just want to see my top 3 champions in normal games. That was my favorite thing to look at. I was like four wins from getting to a hundred with Akali before you changed it all. =P Besides the fact I can't see those anymore though I love the changes.

Kragorn

07-15-2010

Can the old stats still be pulled out to lolbase?

Like others above I'd like to know how well I'm doing with certain champs. I'd still like to see my K/D/A and W/L for each champ as well as overall W/L for normal. Without these displayed I can only guess. These don't have be displayed externally, as it's normal games but it would be great to see these in my profile.

CaptainT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

Quote:

I'd like to see my own losses for one. Maybe top 3 champs only for normal? Just the basic stuff we had before.