A Solo'ers Guide to Solo Queues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calexisana

07-14-2010

If anyone takes exception to the points made, feel free to verse them. There may as well be one place for people to vent about solo Q instead of having 40 threads up on the front page all saying more or less the same thing.

murphymcmanus

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisoloii View Post
Didnt read it all cause the logic of elo and solo qing doesnt go in hand any way you look at it its luck based, explain why people have huge winning and losing streaks i my self would normaly have 15 win and 15 losing streak games. solo q mm is broken
Had you actually read the (excellent) post, you may have learned something.

Sakagami0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Exactly you my friend are a genius.
I would like to play with you on my non smurf acount.

Krantar

07-14-2010

Wish everyone was required to read this. Very good post, I'll definitely use some advice I've read through it.

Khul Sadukar

07-14-2010

Great post!

I've been trying lately to focus more on my own game recently. When u start watching everyone else and worrying too much about how your teammates are playing u only distract urself out of both time and champ goals.

MarsCollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Excelent post IMO and a good read overall, I saw it as some sort of little Summoners Code but that went on gaming too, which is good so I hope more people read this.

(Sticky anyone?)

Cheers.

AstorSapolsky

07-15-2010

Well written and a must need for all those bawwwwing.
+1

GNOY

07-15-2010

Good guide. Add Heimer to "Ban or pick" though. He carry bad teams vs bad teams np.

Calexisana

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
Good guide. Add Heimer to "Ban or pick" though. He carry bad teams vs bad teams np.
He's actually already there under caster. Definitely a great push who not only wrecks minions/towers but also denies the opposing team's carry a ton of farm.

Very annoying to deal with this as a mid in solo Q since if you leave to help a weak lane he will very often pwn your tower within a single wave.

Wasaki

07-15-2010

is better always ban shen, taric, heimer and janna :|