Wukong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Googlewin

12-30-2011

Does anyone else realize he's basically unbeatable in good hands? Also, his ult can do well over 2000 damage on a squishy or just with armor pen

J 2 the orel

12-30-2011

I guess..

Yo0Baxterhimself

12-30-2011

No shut up hes bad... Riot dont listen to this man monkey is underpowered dont listen to him!!!!

Yannny

12-30-2011

Anyone can be good with a hero provided they know how to use him\her, the same is said with the opposite. Anyone that is fed seems like they are unstoppable. Just because you don't know how to counter the good players does not make him unbeatable though..

Googlewin

12-30-2011

Oh I'm not complaining, I just can't get killed using him. Sure I make mistakes and get caught but I still end up with ridiculous scores at ease.

kojeek

12-30-2011

ive been getting back into him and seems that he can be built so many different ways. latley i've settled on starting with cloth armor, building madreds and MR boots.. then rush frozen hammer then get a zeal and then go blood thirster, then situational after that. possibly sheen. it is nice when he's got enough health and speed to escape just about anything.

Yippppeeekiyayy

12-31-2011

He's a good pubstomper.

But in Ranked he's easily counter-able. If he doesn't get a good farm or kills early he's useless.

Corrupt Angel

12-31-2011

he is really good in normal games but in ranked games u have to have the last pick or he is easily countered he is not underpowered i went 30 and 2 with him

Silenterr

12-31-2011

He relies on his E>Q>W to harrass during laneing to make up for his non-existant sustain just take a pink ward and plant it down and then it will probably be the last time he messes with you.Note that after that harrass his skills are all in CD so your free to take free shots at him.

In teamfights he shines but then again so do alot of champions.