LeeSin jungle runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oLunch boxx

12-30-2011

so im jungling with lee sin, but i dont know what runes to get, ive seen AD runes, armor pen runes, attack speed runes, magic res runes, basicly ive seen alot of different stuff, which is the best? i dont want to buy like 5 full tier 3 rune pages for 5 different characters, so i mainly play AD ones, so i was thinking attack damage and attak speed would benefit my lee sin jungle as well as my other ad characters, but what do you guys think?

Intsikandy

12-30-2011

Obligatory runes are armor yellows, then you have your choice between AD/AS/and Arpen, this is one of the great things about Lee Sin, he has no really specific build, rune, mastery setup you HAVE to follow to jungle.

Anyway, I would not take AS on Lee Sin seeing as his passive gives him enough already, but you can take all armor pen for late game scaling or you can take all AD because of his godly AD ratios and his naturally high attack speed. Most people however, would mix the two, the runes I personally use are 4 AD marks, 2 AD quints, and 1 Arpen quint, and 5 Arpen marks. As for yellows, you must use armor seals. Blues are choice, you can take more armor, attack speed, health, or whatever, but considering how Lee Sin is most commonly a tanky, Magic Resist or Magic Resist per level glyphs would help him the most, with magic resist per level being the better candidate due to not facing many magic damage till later in the game, but I use flat MR because I'm lazy and it's higher in the early levels for ganks.

A Dry Day

12-30-2011

Seals - Armor
Marks - Arpen.
Quints - Flat AD
Gyphs - MR.

Done, a percfectly rune book for both, lee sin jungle and AD carriers.