My Journey to the League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GypsyReborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Hello, this is my first fan fiction and I encourage criticism. but please go easy as it is my first ever creative writing essay thing that I have done outside of english classes :[.

A Brief Introduction
The day had arrived. I was eagerly awaiting my trip to the wonderful city which I had been invited to by a good friend of mine, Marcus who’d won a trip to the remarkable metropolis. I was told to meet at a bus station entrance at 5 A.M and was told to carry some luggage that would last me a month. After waiting about 30 minutes I had been joined my good friend that also had some luggage with him and we had started talking about how many different neat things we would find at the League.We started talking about the champions and which we had preferred roles for and how they’re differences separate them from others. As a big guy I took pride in my tanks. Built them especially for the situations I would be put up against. While my bud preferred the AD carries he was also a big burly guy so to be able to meet his favorite AD carry, Graves, I had the pleasure of meeting my favorite tank, Skarner. As we were waiting we had seen a light coming from in front of the bus station. Not necessarily from the road, but from the ground on the sidewalk in front of the station. It was as if a portal was being opened and after a while there was a portal. Out from the portal came a telephone booth, this was no normal booth though this one looked as if it was contorted to fit me and my big friend. We looked at this strangely and then we heard a voice calling out to us “Enter summoners, it will not hurt you.” This voice was very strange to us, but having called us summoner’s we knew what it was. We picked up our luggage and off we went.

The Ride
As we traveled in the booth we found were in straight blackness with what looked like stars flying past us instead of us passing them. It was like a trip on the ride Space Mountain from Disney land. This trip lasted what seemed like hours on end. In real time though we had only been in the booth for roughly ten minutes. But in the end we saw it. We saw the largest institute for a single organization we had ever seen in our young lives. The League of Legends, such a marvelous place.It was as if all our dreams of what the league would look like are real. The entrance had pillars of giant soldiers resembling pantheon and his stature. The entrance itself was a large set of steps (approximately 50 steps) leading to a massive set of rotating doors. It reminded me of the libraries in New York.

The After Effects
After leaving the booth from the landing site our mouths held a putrid taste from not being used to that sort of travel. We proceeded to run to the nearest rest rooms and had encountered a large dilemma. There were 3 separate restrooms. There was men women and the last one was Void Beings. I have no clue as to why there was a stall for the void beings. I naturally assumed its main use was for Cho’Gath and his enormous stature and Kog’maw with his toxic spittle dripping from his mouth consistently. None the less we ignored it and only had realized they were there after we had been done puking our stomachs out. It was not a pleasant experience, but it felt like we weren’t the first ones to have done that, and for that reason I am glad to have done it. Our first meeting was with one of the most regarded gentleman in the league.

The Tour Guide
Sir Cho’Gath was our guide for the day and was there to aid us with any questions or concerns we may have had. Upon meeting him I nearly fell out of excitement to be meeting my 2nd most favorite tank in the League. He had explained to us while walking in and around the leagues many gardens and through the large library that we had been assigned roommates. As if they read our minds or summoner profiles they researched which our favorite champions had been and to our surprise placed us in the same rooms as them. I was ecstatic to hear this marvelous news, that I had been paired to be in the same room as skarner! It was a grand adventure to only play him, now that I’m his roommate for the month was just fantastic! My friend had felt the same way, and that he couldn’t wait to meet him. After being showed our rooms we were given the time to settle in and walk around though we weren’t allowed to visit the noxian side of the league we still got to have some sort of interaction between the champions.

The First Impressions
As I walked into my room I saw Skarner fixing a table which he had so clumsily knocked over with his mighty stinger.“Skarner, are you alright? Here let me help you with that.”I said as I continued in dropping my luggage and moving to his side. He exclaimed “Thank you newcomer, I’ve been expecting you. I heard that you were coming to be my roommate for this month due to some contest and I apologize ahead of time for anything I might bother you with.” To which I replied “that’s alright you don’t need to apologize I know you’re a bit clumsy.” The room was a large room. A rough stone floor was our padding and in a corner he had a rock for him to sleep underneath at night and a large luminescent aura over it which automatically disappeared when it was time to sleep and reappeared for day time. I was not one to complain about such trivial questions, but where did I sleep? I called Sir Cho for an answer and he immediately responded with his most sincere apologies he added that an Earth bed should be arriving within the week and that I would need to adapt for the time being. Skarner being the lonely vanguard he is didn’t mind another being in his dwelling. He helped me fall asleep on the first few nights before the bed had arrived by letting me use his back as a make shift bed.

Journey Logs:
Day 1: the league is amazing. I hope to see more of it after our visit soon. I’m glad to have Skarner as a roommate. Who knew scorpions were such docile creatures? I hope my bud is doing fine with Graves. I hope he doesn’t get himself into trouble.

Grave Danger
“Man oh man I’m finally going be able to meet the man that I have so skillfully mastered!” Marcus said as he approached Graves’ room. He knocked a couple of times and waited like a gentleman. After about ten minutes of nobody answering he knocked again hoping graves would hear him on the off chance he had taken a nap. Well he kept waiting and waiting and waiting until he got annoyed. I stated before that Marcus was a big burly guy much like me. But, he was not the type to be caught waiting in front of a door for about thirty minutes. So after the time had passed he called Sir Cho’Gath in frustration and had told him that graves was not answering the door and that he’d much like to get inside to settle down a bit. Cho’gath told him to be patient as he may be out somewhere and that he will get someone to come unlock the door for him. Graves arrived about 4 hours after Marcus had entered the room and Graves was not happy. “What in the world is this???” Graves howled furiously. “Who let you in my room?!?” “I let myself in with some assistance of the league’s most technology advanced champions.” Marcus responded. “GRAWR DINGER!!!!” Graves howled once more in straight viciousness. “So you’re my roommate huh? Yeah I remember playing with you on Summoner’s Rift. Not the greatest experience to die 12 times in a match and still win knowing you didn’t do well huh?” Graves scoffed insultingly. “Hey! I wasn’t trying to be that bad. And it was my first game playing you come on cut me some slack man.” “Must’ve been your first time playing a ranged carry then too huh? I mean WHO gets a wits end on a ranged carry?!?” “It seemed like a good idea at the time considering they had an AP jungler and top and mid lane were magic damage champions. “ Marcus answered. “Humph whatever, make yourself at home there’s an extra bed waiting for you next to mine. Set your stuff down in the closet and DON’T TOUCH MY SHOTGUN. If I see a single scuff on sally I swear you will regret coming to the league whether you wanted to come or not.

GypsyReborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Reserved for more additions

GypsyReborn

12-30-2011

reserved this spot for some author notes and comments to posts. or more additions

Noyan

01-02-2012

Prince of Shurima: The Sands of Time - Malzahar

Edasich

01-04-2012

Love is War: Sword of the Holy Warrior - Garen
Love is War: Knives of Blood Flowers - Katarina
Blood Feud: The Reaper's Endless Thirst - Vladimir
SCIENCE!!!: My Top Secret Project - Heimerdinger
Bang Bang Bang: Guns of the Cuckoolanders - Tristana
More than Destruction: A Pyro's Secrets - Brand

GypsyReborn

01-04-2012

....the hell is with you people in my fan fiction...