Thinking About Getting a Tattoo...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
Like the design so far If it's your first tattoo - wait six months. If you still want it after six months - go for it!

My most recent:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reprosp...in/photostream
i was in that phase and didnt want it after that time

Phocis

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
Like the design so far If it's your first tattoo - wait six months. If you still want it after six months - go for it!

My most recent:
That second one is sweet!

Sailor Cosmos

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahgar View Post
Just finished drafting up (one of) the final design(s) for my tattoo. I decided to go with the bass-clef/music notes theme, and I'm torn between a more "sci-fi" look for the skull attached to the clef, or a more tribal look in general.

Attached is the former idea - the sci-fi skull. My camera is ****ing loopy, so some details were lost.
I like both of these designs a lot, but I think I like the sci-fi one more. I especially like that color of blue. Would you fill it in with that color? 'Cause I think you should.

Rahgar

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I like both of these designs a lot, but I think I like the sci-fi one more. I especially like that color of blue. Would you fill it in with that color? 'Cause I think you should.
I'd fill in the clef, notes and exhaust plume like I did in the drawing, yes. It's actually two colored pencils (dark and light blue respectively) that I've blended. It definitely makes the image a lot more interesting.

Sailor Cosmos

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahgar View Post
I'd fill in the clef, notes and exhaust plume like I did in the drawing, yes. It's actually two colored pencils (dark and light blue respectively) that I've blended. It definitely makes the image a lot more interesting.
Yes it does, I like it a lot. I like your artwork. :>)

Rahgar

01-01-2012

Quote:
Yes it does, I like it a lot. I like your artwork. :>)
Thanks!

Jaykoboy

01-01-2012

So, you're not getting a 'Nerf Jax' tattoo? Aw well. I tried.

How about a Pentakill? I bet that guy from videogames, Desert, or whoever, could get one.

Oh, wait. Dune. My bad.

Ponytail Lolicon

01-01-2012

"If you don't know what you should get without having to ask for advice a tattoo is definitely not for you.
80% of the people getting a tattoo "because they want one but don't know what to get" will regret it."

Atleast that's what my tattoo artist who got around 20 years of experience told me.

Taion809

01-02-2012

Quote:
I'd go with a Hello Kitty tattoo, unicorn, Sailor Moon bow, or all three. I'm gonna get a sleeve to show how cute I am with all my favorite toddler shows.
i cant upvote you hard enough.. but i tried.

Dragoeth

01-02-2012

I want to get "Honor" tattooed on my back since its my favorite army value. I want it done in caligraphy too going from shoulder blade to shoulder blade