New draft racing rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guilty Scythe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-30-2011

I'm getting real tired of players not knowing the CORRECT rules for Draft Racing. So i'm taking it upon myself to write the new rules. If you want to add to it or whatever just leave a comment.

The object of Draft Racing is to reach your enemies base fountain and die by getting shot by the laser. Whether the enemy kills you or not, as long as the laser hits you, it's 1 point. The average Draft Racing game is up to 10 points but players can agree on a score.

You can ONLY walk through the jungle.
You CANNOT attack minions, or be near minions in lanes.
You CANNOT walk through lanes.
You CANNOT attack jungle creeps either.
You CAN kill enemy champs.
NO TROLLING. (be mature)
You CAN cross lanes IF minions are NOT there.
You also need at least 14 champions.

Also after multiple Draft Racing games, fellow player patpat44 suggested if a team cannot score atleast 1 point in 30mins, they automatically lose. In order to avoid prolonged games.

Draft Racing Settings:
Summoners Rift
Tournament Draft

The following items are BANNED from ALL Draft Racing games:
Guardian Angel
Mejai's Soulstealer
Sword of the Occult
Leviathan

The following summoner spells are BANNED from ALL Draft Racing games:
Cleanse
Teleport
Promote

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!
THE LOSING TEAM MUST SURRENDER UPON LOSING.

This is what I believe should be the CORRECT rules for Draft Racing. This is an incredibly fun game mode to play and it sucks when people ruin the game for everyone. Please sticky this!!! Get this out there to all the LEGIT Draft Racers!!!

Thank you!!!

ATTENTION!!!!
Right now there is a big debate on what happens if minions knock out your inhib turrets. I currently don't know what to do in that situation, so if anyone can leave a comment or a suggestion on what is usually done it would be greatly appreciated.

Celldweller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Looks good, sorry I had to bail.

Nezumi69

12-30-2011

My first time hearing of it. looks like a lot of fun. o3o

Teh Troller

12-30-2011

Its so hard to find a draft game to join..I've been checking before and after matches all day and cant find openings I wish there was a schedule or something

Guilty Scythe

Recruiter

12-30-2011

Well i normally start to play Draft Racing around 6pm (eastern/pacific time). Just find my game in the lobby and join up.

XiosTheDemon

01-08-2012

Okay so I understand that most people who draft race are lvl 30 but could somebody help me out, because although im lvl 10 im actually quite good at draft racing and I have plenty of champs that I do well with both in and out of racing, so if at all possible could we get the notion that every racer has to be lvl 30 out of the Leagues heads?

Chaingate110

01-18-2012

Hi im ign is chaingate110
and im really intristed add me? =D

Saintshing

01-18-2012

i think there is an official website for draft racing.

one common problem that can be easily avoided is that
the host does not confirm that every player know exactly what the rules are before he starts the game.

if during champ select, you see someone who pick weird champ, have no idea what are runners, defenders in chat,
chance is that he does not know the rule
(and he WILL ruin the game, dont even attempt to explain the rules),
one of you should immediately dodge the game and remake

also i think there should be a blacklist on the official site to record people who cheat and refuse to surrender after a loss

Zertryx

01-19-2012

Shaco's gotta be a beast for this mode XD

Welcome2HookCity

01-19-2012

ive done this game b4 and i disobeyed the rules by attacking creeps and stuff the ppl playing the game were pissed off hard... so i started saying "UMAD, BRO?" and they were saying "REPORT THIS ASS." i was like "HAHAHA" so mad rofl. its fun trolling at custom game but NEVER at normal and ranked