Your opinion of the best 3v3 team comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadajko

01-08-2013

Ok, I found one ridiculous combination:

Jayce/Vi/AP Ezreal

1) You can't catch them or run away from them, because Jayce has a gate, Vi moves with vault braker and Ezreal flashes.

2) You can't build protection vs them, because Jayce and Vi stack black cleavers on top of Vi debuffing peoples armor even further, you can't stack health because of Vi too, and you need ridicilous amounts of mr to protect yourself against Ezreal with sorcs and a torch, because Ezreal is the hardest hitting AP carry in the whole game.

3) Their damage output is just insane overall and bursty too, and on top of that Jayce + Ezreal have a ridiculous poke at long range.

4) Jayce and Vi together have enough CC to actually keep enemies away from Ezreal so that he commits properly to the fight.

Piltover team go!

Bobinatorlol

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadajko View Post
1) You can't catch them or run away from them, because Jayce has a gate, Vi moves with vault braker and Ezreal flashes.
While this may have sounded good in your head, something like this rarely works in a real game. People will find a way to get you. Either from items or flanking.

Quote:
2) You can't build protection vs them, because Jayce and Vi stack black cleavers on top of Vi debuffing peoples armor even further, you can't stack health because of Vi too, and you need ridicilous amounts of mr to protect yourself against Ezreal with sorcs and a torch, because Ezreal is the hardest hitting AP carry in the whole game.
BC passive is now unique. Meaning it doesn't matter if your team has 1 BC or 10 the most it will stack up to is 4. So your comment on not building armor is silly.

You can still build HP vs Vi. 10% will always be 10%. I'm not sure where your logic is on this but if you have 4k HP and someone else has 2k 10% of their health will do the same amount of damage relative to that persons health.

AP Ezreal is far from being the hardest hitting AP. AP Ezreal needs a TON of farm before he starts doing decent damage. Ezreal will have his lane camped by the enemy and his team will have to fight 2v3 fights until he gets items.
Quote:
3) Their damage output is just insane overall and bursty too, and on top of that Jayce + Ezreal have a ridiculous poke at long range.
If they land every skill shot, sure. If they don't then no. Also Ezreal's main poke has a much better ratio with AD than AP.

Quote:
4) Jayce and Vi together have enough CC to actually keep enemies away from Ezreal so that he commits properly to the fight.
With a comp like this the enemy team would much rather have the jayce dead than the ez.

Kadajko

01-08-2013

@Bobinatorlol Oh look, someone who actually takes time, appreciated.

I really willing to debate this, because this champion combo is really the best I have ever seen.

1) You can always get to someone, I didn't mean it literally, that you can't touch them at all. What I mean is - the WHOLE team has awesome mobility, and that is a big plus.

2) What I meant was stacking the ACTIVE of black cleaver, in other words any target Vi attacks benefits Jayce's dps and vise verse. That was all I meant. This works for any 2 bruisers really, but there are 2 things in particular about Vi and Jayce:

a) Vi actually shreds armor ridiculously fast and good if you land a Q, then auto attack and then reset the auto with E, and boom the armor shred procs and the target already has 3 black cleaver stacks on top of that, pretty insane, and all in like 1.5 sec. Not to mention that some of it is also AoE.

b) Both Vi and Jayce have very strong AD ratios on their powers, ratios that go further than 1.0, not a lot of bruisers do.

2) About HP, it just means that your HP is less effective, because yes her W always takes away % of that HP, so you can protect yourself more from other sources of damage but you can't protect yourself from her W, that will always damage you good.

3) I admit that Ezreal's DPS doesn't sky rocket from the start, but he really is the hardest hitting AP. I am 100%, that he is actually the one that will do the most damage in all teamfights, even if you build Jayce completely glass cannon too.

His Q just needs a lichbane, after that it hurts more than AD Ezreal's Q, and remains his main poke and nuke.

And when enemy team camps the lane, you either do to, or the enemy team loses farm in the other lane. Don't forget that Ezreal has good kitting abilities.

Moragtao

01-08-2013

My favorite comp has to be

Lee Sin/Shaco
Rumble/Gragas
Jax/Olaf

Lhyanc

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moragtao View Post
My favorite comp has to be

Lee Sin/Shaco
Rumble/Gragas
Jax/Olaf
I have never seen a Gragas. I don't even know how he plays/builds on the map.

Sizle

02-05-2013

What about,

Lulu ADC
Swain AP
Malphit Tank

I feel that with Mal ult + Lulu ult on Mal if you can hit all 3 of the other team, with a aoe swain root would work good

NA ELiTE

03-25-2013

Viegar. Lux. Hemidinger. Don't knock it till u try it. When we get board we switch it up and play that comp. Win rate is about 50%....nawwt to shabby

Kellory

03-25-2013

Volibear - Tank
Elise - AP Bruiser
Thresh - AD bruiserish carry or was that carryish bruiser.

Hard and soft CC, durability, escapes, and damage.

Truly Yasuo

05-07-2013

Renekton/Rumble/Leesin

Look at that... beautiful

Lots of AOE damage they're all tanky or off tank

2 ads and an ap

and CC!

Yadda

05-07-2013

Cass/Liss
Lee
Renek/Trundle