Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viktor's Place

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gilithus

12-30-2011

So, I've played Viktor extensively, and fought against him several times. At first I thought he was an AP Carry who just had too short of a range. Then I realized that he was better built tanky; the problem is how. Long story short, I've come to a conclusion - next patch Viktor should be changed in one of three ways:

Make his passive not take up an item slot.

Or give him a bonus passive 5gp per 10 seconds.

OR Increase the power of his Q/W/E passive as follows: Q should be a 35% movement speed increase, with 240 bonus health and 8 bonus armor and MR. W should be mostly the same, but with a 35% increased range. E should be largely the same, except the flat AP should be boosted to 50. Also, the passive AP per level should be increased to 4 to bring it to an amount more in line with the "Tier 2.5" it seems to be trying to for item wise.

My build that I was somewhat successful last game with (I went 6-7-20 with a troll/feeding Swain on my team while I solo'd top versus a very good Mundo - oh and also I tanked basically) is a Rod of Ages, Rylai's, Sorc Shoes, Randuin's, FoN, and the W augment with MR per level blues, magic pen reds, 3 MP5 seals/6 flat armor seals, and MP5 quints. IF I actually had that extra item slot, I would have been able to build a WoTA, which would have created the perfect build for Viktor.

Tl;dr - Either make Viktor's passive not take up an item slot, or do slight buffs to each of his augments. Also, Viktor is built best as a mediocre AP but tanky mage.

So, what are everyone else's opinions on Viktor ?