Ask Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Lady Shyvana,

Does the Prince ever ask you to fly him around places without notice?

Signed,
Renault - Captain of the Guard
Hello, Captain.

...no, Prince Jarvan respects me enough not to use me as a mode of transportation. We've discussed having him enter battle by riding me as I swoop into the fight, but he'd be too vulnerable in the time he's climbing off of me.

Still, the Prince of Demacia entering battle on the back of a raging dragon... the enemies of Demacia would cower in terror, no doubt.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frequently

Senior Member

01-11-2012

Dear Shyvana,

Due to my correspondence on and of a much purer nature never coming to any kind of head or shoulders or anything I have to default my curiosity to far more potentially corruptible levels. I can no longer deny that dragons are far too engrossed in their busy daily lives (of which I can assume includes voracious levels of endlessly belching fire at one another for territory, plunder, and breeding rights (unlike our more civilized world in which we conduct such activities with much more “environmentally friendly” energy sources)) to properly take the time to respond to any of my whacky array of postage carriers. Ugh.

You, therefore, come as my default due to your inability to not be anything other than your half-dragon title suggests, and to hope you can provide me with the maybe-not-muddling results that that will probably provide. I’m sure you even contemplate on just how you love to openly and freely admit it all the time anyway, so I’m sure it won’t be any kind of trouble or great revelation in the slightest.

What is your favorite limb? You can choose anything you wish, although if you choose one of those more dragony parts, such as a left wing, you’ll need to only choose half of it, and I’ll even let you choose whether you want the horizontal half or the down-the-middle half.

Despite how completely fine open commerce with this knowledge will be, as standard procedure I can assure you this information is not to be used to any overtly or at least admittedly malicious, sinister, rancorous, or otherwise uncouth means that I am aware of at this current moment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frequently View Post
Dear Shyvana,

Due to my correspondence on and of a much purer nature never coming to any kind of head or shoulders or anything I have to default my curiosity to far more potentially corruptible levels. I can no longer deny that dragons are far too engrossed in their busy daily lives (of which I can assume includes voracious levels of endlessly belching fire at one another for territory, plunder, and breeding rights (unlike our more civilized world in which we conduct such activities with much more “environmentally friendly” energy sources)) to properly take the time to respond to any of my whacky array of postage carriers. Ugh.

You, therefore, come as my default due to your inability to not be anything other than your half-dragon title suggests, and to hope you can provide me with the maybe-not-muddling results that that will probably provide. I’m sure you even contemplate on just how you love to openly and freely admit it all the time anyway, so I’m sure it won’t be any kind of trouble or great revelation in the slightest.

What is your favorite limb? You can choose anything you wish, although if you choose one of those more dragony parts, such as a left wing, you’ll need to only choose half of it, and I’ll even let you choose whether you want the horizontal half or the down-the-middle half.

Despite how completely fine open commerce with this knowledge will be, as standard procedure I can assure you this information is not to be used to any overtly or at least admittedly malicious, sinister, rancorous, or otherwise uncouth means that I am aware of at this current moment.
Hello, Frequently.

Put the thesaurus down, Summoner. Just put it down.

I'm not sure what to make of your question. I've never considered a favorite limb. If I had to pick one, I suppose my arms. After all, without arms, I'd be a wyvern.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Captain.

...no, Prince Jarvan respects me enough not to use me as a mode of transportation. We've discussed having him enter battle by riding me as I swoop into the fight, but he'd be too vulnerable in the time he's climbing off of me.

Still, the Prince of Demacia entering battle on the back of a raging dragon... the enemies of Demacia would cower in terror, no doubt.
Lady Shyvana,

My apologizes than my Lady. It has just been that the Prince hasn't been in his quarters at random hours of the day yet none of the guards ever recall seeing him leave. I'm sure that it is nothing and that whatever the Prince is doing to occupy his time is for the preservation of Demacia. I wish you a pleasant day, my Lady.

Signed,
Renault - Captain of the Guard


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Lady Shyvana,

My apologizes than my Lady. It has just been that the Prince hasn't been in his quarters at random hours of the day yet none of the guards ever recall seeing him leave. I'm sure that it is nothing and that whatever the Prince is doing to occupy his time is for the preservation of Demacia. I wish you a pleasant day, my Lady.

Signed,
Renault - Captain of the Guard
No apologies needed, Captain. And yes, what Prince Jarvan does to occupy his own time is nobody's business but his. Pleasant day to you, too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2012

Greetings, Shyvana. I must say, I always have fun with you as my summon. Bursting into your true form with a sea of fire behind you is a great way to double kill overzealous enemy laners.

Anyway, question. You said earlier that you're not sure if Jarvan is intends to make you his future queen. This made me curious. Would you WANT to be Shyvana, Dragon Queen of Demacia?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jude680

Junior Member

01-12-2012

Dear shyvana

what do you think of riven the exile from noxus


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Greetings, Shyvana. I must say, I always have fun with you as my summon. Bursting into your true form with a sea of fire behind you is a great way to double kill overzealous enemy laners.

Anyway, question. You said earlier that you're not sure if Jarvan is intends to make you his future queen. This made me curious. Would you WANT to be Shyvana, Dragon Queen of Demacia?
Hello, Tsaalyo.

Good, good, it's nice to see a Summoner who uses my talents effectively. There is no escape when I descend upon the enemy, a Burnout trail in my wake. Even if they escape, they will never be the same. You can smell their fear.

Dragon Queen of Demacia. Cute. The thing is, it's not likely to happen. I'm just a soldier, and though it's not unthinkable for royalty to choose their spouse from someone outside of the upper class, it's really not likely. Demacia wouldn't erupt in uproar, but it'd take a long time for the people to swallow it. But, many people are thinking that getting dragon blood in the royal bloodline would be a great boon to the morale of Demacia, so who knows.

But, would I want it? Of course I wish to serve Demacia in any way she asks of me. If that means becoming Prince Jarvan's future queen, I wouldn't object. Though... not to sound like a schmultsy little girl, but marrying someone I don't love doesn't sit too well with me. It might be the norm in political affairs, like with Ashe and Tryndamere, but it's not the sort of think I grew up with. I greatly admire Prince Jarvan, but 'love'? Not so much, not yet. But he's a great and kind man, and if he began courting me, well... who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowrandy View Post
Dear shyvana

what do you think of riven the exile from noxus
Hello, Shadow.

I was actually hoping someone would ask this of me.

The current state of Noxus is a vile cesspool, full of murderers, sadists, and enemies of justice and Demacia. The types of people Noxus allows to roam free are disgusting. People that should be imprisoned for decades for their inhumane atrocities, Noxus recruits. Absolutely sickening.

Riven realized this. I'm sorry that, to realize this, it took her squad being melted and she herself almost being murdered by people her own superiors hired. I can't imagine the horror of seeing her own friends literally melting around her, and her own government being fine with it. Riven realized the type of evil Noxus is, and she exiled herself from it. You'd be surprised how much I respect the woman now.

That said, as I understand it, she still considers herself Noxian. She wants to revert Noxus to a more aristocratic time, when Noxus lived by its teachings, while still providing justice to 'the weak', and prosecuting people, rather than hiring them. She believes the 'strong' should be rewarded, but she also believes the 'weak' should be helped and nurtured; to be made strong, rather than taken advantage of. This all sounds good on paper, so I'm not sure what to make of it. I will say that the enemies of Demacia will fall, and Riven is not an enemy. Not in my eyes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Junkmutt

Junior Member

01-12-2012

Dear Shyvana

It appears that you have the ability to change your form between a human and a dragon. Do all dragons have the ability to do this or is it just half dragons? Also I heard a rumor about something that involved Katarina and Garen. I can't remember what it was but I do remember hearing their names.

Finally, what is your opinion of Blitzcrank?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmutt View Post
Dear Shyvana

It appears that you have the ability to change your form between a human and a dragon. Do all dragons have the ability to do this or is it just half dragons? Also I heard a rumor about something that involved Katarina and Garen. I can't remember what it was but I do remember hearing their names.

Finally, what is your opinion of Blitzcrank?
Hello, Junkmutt.

All dragons have this ability. Not to get too graphic, but how else do you think my mother and father conceived me? The only real difference is a full dragon can take a humanoid appearance, but it could by no means pass as a human. Half dragons can take a far more human appearance. The appearance I prefer to use when wearing my 'Ironscale' armor, for example, could easily pass as human, could it not?

I can assure you that the only thing going on between that Noxian sadist and Garen is his sword plunging into her squirming hide on the Field of Justice... and no, that is not a euphemism. There are some Noxians who I am not beyond admitting aren't necessarily bad people at heart. After all, look at Riven. Riven is welcome in Demacia, as far as I'm concerned. Katarina, however, is one person who I can say has no redeeming value. She's a psychopath and murderer, and though I try not to give in to my dragon side, I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoy splattering her burning guts across the Field of Justice. Call it vengeance for all the innocent Ionian blood she spilled in the war. Mostly women and children, I'm guessing, since she tends to run from any real threat. Namely me.

Blitzcrank's dating system is about as accurate as throwing a rock out the window and marrying whoever it hits. Aside from that, I'm not too sure what to make of him. He's fully 'alive', there's no doubt about that; it's not like Orianna, where I'm not sure if there's anything truly 'there' under that metal. I'm told he has a warm heart, and he seems nice enough, but I've seen him say and do some questionable things. I don't know. He's said nothing ill towards Demacia, has expressed no support of Noxus, and in general, seems neutral about all polarizing issues in Runeterra. For that, on the worst of days, I'm neutral towards him. The few conversations I've had with him were pleasant enough, albeit short and awkward, so I suppose I'm fine with him.