Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystletaynn View Post
Oh dear, sounds like Jax is being a bit... overly blunt.

Anyway, if you wanted to, I could tell you more about the history of my hometown, Kalamandra. I happen to have a good firsthand account of many of the events that went on during the standoff. I wasn't a summoner then, but the events that transcended there inspired me to want to have an impact on what happens within an organization as powerful as the League.
Of course, Mystletaynn, I'll be happy to listen. It will be very interesting, I'm sure, with all due respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Well, I assume that you were surprised by the pair of earrings I gave you. I just wanted to mislead you with my statement.

I... I apologize...

You. Me. My bedroom. Tonight. No questions. No excuses.

Admidus

03-15-2012

(hehe I think this is funny xD nice story... but a little strange xD )

-Spite of everything ... he maintains his position-

I'm not the one to get into yours intimate lives as a couple, that's not my business and I respect it -looking only to Shyvana-

-Then he fixed his gaze on Jax-

Quote:
Why must you leap to such perverted conclusions?
I did not come to such conclusions Jax... I just mentioned how you treat your girlfriend in front of your fans... and her fan s. Even if it is a "joke"

-He begins to walk towards to a table with a chair-
-Trying to change his face to a one more relaxed after the situation-

Quote:
Thank you. You fought well, too... was that some kind of Fiora joke?
Maybe... Maybe my estimated Shyvana but as I said... I will make true my promise hehe

Well.. before you go to your reunion with your boyfriend.

-He puts a littlle smile to her-

Could you answer some questions more personal?

What do you think about the art of drawing? illustrate what you can imagines, desire, dreams or perceive... and how do you feel when someone draws you?

-While he speaks to Shyvana, He holds a small scroll with great care-

Ask Shyvana

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admidus View Post
(hehe I think this is funny xD nice story... but a little strange xD )

-Spite of everything ... he maintains his position-

I'm not the one to get into yours intimate lives as a couple, that's not my business and I respect it -looking only to Shyvana-

-Then he fixed his gaze on Jax-

I did not come to such conclusions Jax... I just mentioned how you treat your girlfriend in front of your fans... and her fan s. Even if it is a "joke"

-He begins to walk towards to a table with a chair-
-Trying to change his face to a one more relaxed after the situation-

Maybe... Maybe my estimated Shyvana but as I said... I will make true my promise hehe

Well.. before you go to your reunion with your boyfriend.

-He puts a littlle smile to her-

Could you answer some questions more personal?

What do you think about the art of drawing? illustrate what you can imagines, desire, dreams or perceive... and how do you feel when someone draws you?

-While he speaks to Shyvana, He holds a small scroll with great care-
(XD)

I cannot express enough how little talent I have with drawing, Summoner, but I do respect the craft. A talented artist can create beautiful things, which I'm sure must feel amazing. When someone draws me... it's flattering, very much. Why, what's that?

mn

03-16-2012

I see you have spoken to my daughter, Shala. I appreciate your putting up with her naivete, and I apologize if she has offended you in any way.

She only recently has arrived on Runeterra, and is having trouble adjusting to human customs.

The massive void beast bows.

I am Omen, first of the void wyrms. As a fellow dragon, I wish to know more about you. My daughter and I have recently been spending time at the cave Udyr and Gragas have refurbished into a bar. Where we met your loved one, the Armsmaster Jax, and I helped him manage his anger.

Perhaps we will see you there at some point? Shala admires you very much.

Ask Fizz

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
I see you have spoken to my daughter, Shala. I appreciate your putting up with her naivete, and I apologize if she has offended you in any way.

She only recently has arrived on Runeterra, and is having trouble adjusting to human customs.

The massive void beast bows.

I am Omen, first of the void wyrms. As a fellow dragon, I wish to know more about you. My daughter and I have recently been spending time at the cave Udyr and Gragas have refurbished into a bar. Where we met your loved one, the Armsmaster Jax, and I helped him manage his anger.

Perhaps we will see you there at some point? Shala admires you very much.
Shala also enjoys nearly smothering Yordles(and me) to their death.

But Shyvana, are you really recruiting all these females just to prank me? If so, you are a disgrace to the prankster name.

Shla

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Shala also enjoys nearly smothering Yordles(and me) to their death.
Shala pounces on Fizz and commences hugging, a remarkably neutral expression on her face. As always.

I still do not understand why you are not fluffy like the others.

Ask Fizz

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shla View Post
Shala pounces on Fizz and commences hugging, a remarkably neutral expression on her face. As always.

I still do not understand why you are not fluffy like the others.
...being fluffy is kinda a hindrance underwater.

And I think my ribcage just broke.

mn

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
...being fluffy is kinda a hindrance underwater.

And I think my ribcage just broke.
... Shala, although your torture of this water creature is not unwarranted, considering the amount of strife he has caused to the ladies of the league...

I want you to

Stop.

Crushing.

him.

Ask Fizz

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
... Shala, although your torture of this water creature is not unwarranted, considering the amount of strife he has caused to the ladies of the league...

I want you to

Stop.

Crushing.

him.
...why did I read this as 'crushing on him'?

Admidus

03-16-2012

Quote:
I cannot express enough how little talent I have with drawing, Summoner, but I do respect the craft. A talented artist can create beautiful things, which I'm sure must feel amazing. When someone draws me... it's flattering, very much. Why, what's that?
Well Shyvana, the thinks is... I am not only a warrior, I am an artist too. Drawing is something I really love to do, specially when I draw thinks that I really like and love.
Ignoring the respect and the admiration I have for you, for some reason I feel an attraction for you and I dont know what it is.
That why I drawn you.

-He gives to her the little scroll-

Before you go to sleep this night... please, take a look to this scroll. I am sure you will like it.