Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kôg Maw

03-08-2012

Miss Shyvana, sometimes I see you punching other dragon in river.

Why you do? I does not like to punch other void creatures (exepct cho'gath sometimes because he is mean, but kog'maw is not mean so he doesn't do it anyways) so why you punch dragon?

Happywaffles

03-08-2012

Er, um, pardon me, Miss Shyvana. I was hoping you would entertain a question or, um,
three.

If, erm, any of these questions, um, offend you, uh, feel free to avoid answering them. I'll, uh, understand, I hope.

Um, are you sure that the relationship, uh, between your father and your mother was, er...consensual? It's not,, uncommon for immortal, godlike beings to, er, force themselves upon any mortal they, um...fancy. Sorry, um, for asking such an inappropriate question. I didn't mean to insult your father!

Er...secondly, what is Demecia's opinion of...non-consensual...um...relations between individuals? What are the...um...punishments for citizens...er...convicted of such crimes?

Um, thirdly, uh, what's your opinion of this, um...crime, and the, um, individuals who, um, commit it? Why do they, um, choose to, um, harm their victims so?

Sorry for, er, prying, Miss Shyvana.

Please don't eat me!

Nervously,

Happywaffles (my, um, alias)

Amateur (Minion) Summoner of no particular allegiance or skill.

Ask Shyvana

03-08-2012

Quote:
SpicyJackTheBard:
You know, it's moments like this that I wonder: Are certain beings inherently evil, or is it simply indoctrination that makes them the way they are? Because the way I see it: Cho'Gath is evil because of his life in the Void, but Kog'Maw is not because he has spent more time among us and attempting to understand us more than Cho is willing to.

We decide what we wish to be, Summoner. I myself am proof of that, am I not?

Quote:
Rðndom Guy:
Hi shyvana, morning ~

Seems its quite lively in here, you should be proud of your success.

I'm at ionia and i found a lot of stuff about myself and something called insanity requiem, eiiither way.

I've been starting to get...unfazed by almost everything that happens around me, to the point i'm in a state where stuff that would be scary/emotional almost doesn't stir me up in any way.

¿Could this be a bad thing or sign about my head?

Your pal Kraad.

The cat is somehow responsible. I suspect it is slowly infecting you with the Void's influence.

Quote:
Kôg Maw:
Miss Shyvana, sometimes I see you punching other dragon in river.

Why you do? I does not like to punch other void creatures (exepct cho'gath sometimes because he is mean, but kog'maw is not mean so he doesn't do it anyways) so why you punch dragon?

It's a League match, Kog'maw. Anything I do on the Fields of Justice, I did because my Summoner wished it of me.

Quote:
Happywaffles:
Er, um, pardon me, Miss Shyvana. I was hoping you would entertain a question or, um,
three.

If, erm, any of these questions, um, offend you, uh, feel free to avoid answering them. I'll, uh, understand, I hope.

Um, are you sure that the relationship, uh, between your father and your mother was, er...consensual? It's not,, uncommon for immortal, godlike beings to, er, force themselves upon any mortal they, um...fancy. Sorry, um, for asking such an inappropriate question. I didn't mean to insult your father!

Er...secondly, what is Demecia's opinion of...non-consensual...um...relations between individuals? What are the...um...punishments for citizens...er...convicted of such crimes?

Um, thirdly, uh, what's your opinion of this, um...crime, and the, um, individuals who, um, commit it? Why do they, um, choose to, um, harm their victims so?

Sorry for, er, prying, Miss Shyvana.

Please don't eat me!

Nervously,

Happywaffles (my, um, alias)

Amateur (Minion) Summoner of no particular allegiance or skill.

Hello, Happywaffles.

...you must understand that your attitude makes me very... whatever, I shall answer your questions.

I assure you, the relationship between my mother and father was consensual. Fear not, this question did not anger me. I know how common this sort of thing is... though I'd like to mention that it is NOT common between dragons and humans. Dragons care only for destruction.

Demacia views such people are absolutely disgusting. I don't know the specifics of the law, but I assure you, such a crime in Demacia would be met with the worst sentencing our system is capable of. Execution will likely not happen - those are rarer than Demacia's critics would have you believe - but I assure you, it's not worth it.

My opinion? Such people are vile, disgusting parasites, deserving of absolutely no mercy. If a person is harmed in such a serious way, I believe that the victim should decide the punishment, if they want more than what the justice system allows. Without remorse.

CarefulWetMoose

03-08-2012

Whats it like being a dragon?
Ive been fascinated with the elegance and power of dragons since childhood.
What it like being half dragon? Did you hatch from an egg?
Do you have unrestrained power when you take on your full form?
Can you properly fly or just jump large distances?
Are their other types of dragons other then fire breathing ones?

Ask Sona

03-08-2012

My dear friend,

If you had the option of being a full blood human or dragon what would you choose?

Also how are things with you and Jax going, I'm interested.

^^ - Sona

Ask Shyvana

03-08-2012

Quote:
CarefulWetMoose:
Whats it like being a dragon?
Ive been fascinated with the elegance and power of dragons since childhood.
What it like being half dragon? Did you hatch from an egg?
Do you have unrestrained power when you take on your full form?
Can you properly fly or just jump large distances?
Are their other types of dragons other then fire breathing ones?

Hello, Summoner.

Being a dragon? I wouldn't know. I can tell you that the mind of a dragon is one of constant fury, a neverending wish of destruction of all things. A dragon's rage is limitless and eternal.

A half dragon like me is at a constant war with her human and dragon forms. It is thanks to my own efforts, and Ionian meditation experts, that I have learned to control my rage. And no, I did not hatch from an egg. I was born from my mother, as a human would be.

In my true form, I control my power. But my true form fills me with intense fury. Many people have suggested that I should 'Demacia' at my point of transformation, but because of the massive burst of rage, all I can manage is the roar of fury.

I can fly. It is because of League rules that I do not. The League forbids flying at a height at which people cannot attack you by hand. This is why Kayle flies so low to the ground.

Dragons can only breathe fire.

Thank you for your questions, Summoner.

Ask Shyvana

03-08-2012

Quote:
Ask Sona:
My dear friend,

If you had the option of being a full blood human or dragon what would you choose?

Also how are things with you and Jax going, I'm interested.

^^ - Sona

Hello, my friend.

I am very proud of what I am as a half dragon. If I absolutely had to choose... I would be a human. My love for Demacia is strong, I wish to help it as best I can, and I can do that better as a human.

Jax and I are quite happy together. We have progressed to sleeping together from time to time... note that I'm speaking literally. Whether or not Jax and I have done anything intimate, well, that's only our business.

How are things with you and Fate?

CarefulWetMoose

03-08-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
Hello, Summoner.

Being a dragon? I wouldn't know. I can tell you that the mind of a dragon is one of constant fury, a neverending wish of destruction of all things. A dragon's rage is limitless and eternal.

A half dragon like me is at a constant war with her human and dragon forms. It is thanks to my own efforts, and Ionian meditation experts, that I have learned to control my rage. And no, I did not hatch from an egg. I was born from my mother, as a human would be.

In my true form, I control my power. But my true form fills me with intense fury. Many people have suggested that I should 'Demacia' at my point of transformation, but because of the massive burst of rage, all I can manage is the roar of fury.

I can fly. It is because of League rules that I do not. The League forbids flying at a height at which people cannot attack you by hand. This is why Kayle flies so low to the ground.

Dragons can only breathe fire.

Thank you for your questions, Summoner.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, I truly appreciate it.

But I've read a lot on dragons and thought that there were dragons that could breathe other elements as well? Have you meet any other dragons such as yourself or your father?

P.S. Not being able to fly must suck.

Marìsa Kirisame

03-08-2012

Miss Shyvana

Kog'maw recently told me of a creation myth from his homeland, in which one of the first dragons
becomes corrupted by his own strength, and in his glut of power, he manages to banish himself to the
place we know as the void, with all life there having evolved from the toxic scales and claws that
dropped from him as his body adapted to his new surroundings.

as a half dragon yourself, do you think that a full blooded elder wyrm could have enough power to make and unmake worlds? Especially one that has become so entranced by the cycle of gaining power that his body had become twisted in form?

I apologize for any inconvenience, but Kog'maw cannot speak our language very well, and Omen simply refuses my questions. It would be nice to hear from someone who not only can, but is willing to, answer my questions coherently.

Erebus Soulrend, janitor (and junior void research agent)

Ask Shyvana

03-08-2012

Quote:
CarefulWetMoose:
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, I truly appreciate it.

But I've read a lot on dragons and thought that there were dragons that could breathe other elements as well? Have you meet any other dragons such as yourself or your father?

P.S. Not being able to fly must suck.

Those stories are works of fiction. Honestly, breathing ice, how ridiculous is that?

I have met other dragons, yes. They tried to kill my father and I, because of what I am, and because he created me. They fought with anger, and they died with agony.

Quote:
Erebus Soulrend:
Miss Shyvana

Kog'maw recently told me of a creation myth from his homeland, in which one of the first dragons
becomes corrupted by his own strength, and in his glut of power, he manages to banish himself to the
place we know as the void, with all life there having evolved from the toxic scales and claws that
dropped from him as his body adapted to his new surroundings.

as a half dragon yourself, do you think that a full blooded elder wyrm could have enough power to make and unmake worlds? Especially one that has become so entranced by the cycle of gaining power that his body had become twisted in form?

I apologize for any inconvenience, but Kog'maw cannot speak our language very well, and Omen simply refuses my questions. It would be nice to hear from someone who not only can, but is willing to, answer my questions coherently.

Erebus Soulrend, janitor (and junior void research agent)

I urge you to be extremely careful, Erebus. Malzahar and Kassadin are living examples of the danger of being even remotely curious in the Void.

I've heard many legends of the power of dragons. Most of them are exaggerated tales from the survivors of a dragon's wrath. But there are creatures capable of reaching unimaginable power, and I have no doubt that a dragon could become just as powerful. I don't know if a dragon did what that legend tells, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was, in fact, possible.