Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fìora

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Is Fiora talking about the mud wrestling gathering? Will Sheriff Caitlyn be there too?
No I speak of a gathering at my home for lunch and dinner. Officer Caitlyn will be there from what she has told me.

Ask Shyvana

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
Dear Shyvana,

I am trying to set up a menu for our gathering, and I wonder. What kind or style of food do you prefer? I will be making everything handmade myself so I hope it will be suitable.

Also, if I may, can you tell me anything about your father? What was he like?
I'm half dragon, so like I'm sure you guessed, I love meat. Red meat, if possible. I'm sure steak is a nice mix of the high class you're used to and the food I like, but it can be costly, so that's up to you. Any meat will be fine.

My father was a powerful dragon, and one of the few who respected the rights of other creatures to live. He didn't love my mother in a way that a human man would have, but he was always there for us. He taught me to be proud of what I am, not to hide from others because of it. He also let me choose how to live my life.

Quote:
Is Fiora talking about the mud wrestling gathering? Will Sheriff Caitlyn be there too?
...I understand human men, but what could you possibly care about mud wrestling?

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...I understand human men, but what could you possibly care about mud wrestling?
Even male Void beings can find sick pleasure in watching women grapple in a pit of mud.

That aside, I have to ask: At the Snowdown party that all the champions NOT locked in the vaults had, who was your secret Santa, who did you give a gift to, and what were those gifts?

Ask Shyvana

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
Even male Void beings can find sick pleasure in watching women grapple in a pit of mud.

That aside, I have to ask: At the Snowdown party that all the champions NOT locked in the vaults had, who was your secret Santa, who did you give a gift to, and what were those gifts?
My gift subject was Annie, so I bought her a set of ten small candles. I imagine she used them to practice her skills.

My secret santa was Sejuani. She gave me a coat that she made from the hair of her boar. It can't grow with my true form, but it is warm.

Kg Maw

03-07-2012

Kog'maw cares because maybe there are sharp rocks still in the mud! Kog'maw doesn't want Dragon lady and her friends to get hurt!

Kog'maw believes it is best to leave the fightings in the fields of justice, and keep to the nice civil discussions outside.

Ask Shyvana

03-07-2012

Quote:
Kog'maw cares because maybe there are sharp rocks still in the mud! Kog'maw doesn't want Dragon lady and her friends to get hurt!

Kog'maw believes it is best to leave the fightings in the fields of justice, and keep to the nice civil discussions outside.
That is very thoughtful, Kog'maw. Now, if only we could get you to truly understand what is food.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
That is very thoughtful, Kog'maw. Now, if only we could get you to truly understand what is food.
You know, it's moments like this that I wonder: Are certain beings inherently evil, or is it simply indoctrination that makes them the way they are? Because the way I see it: Cho'Gath is evil because of his life in the Void, but Kog'Maw is not because he has spent more time among us and attempting to understand us more than Cho is willing to.

Kg Maw

03-07-2012

Foods is what the other peoples eat! like the cakes! and the other "Baked" goods! they are delicious, but Morgana always burns them...

Kg Maw

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
You know, it's moments like this that I wonder: Are certain beings inherently evil, or is it simply indoctrination that makes them the way they are? Because the way I see it: Cho'Gath is evil because of his life in the Void, but Kog'Maw is not because he has spent more time among us and attempting to understand us more than Cho is willing to.
Cho'gath wasn't the nicest Void creature even among other void creatures! Kog'maw's daddy told him to always respect life, in such a desolate place as the void... and even though our race was given the potential to become a twenty five foot long monsters with Chitin shell armor. my momma and daddy knew their powers, and they knew not to hurt people with them.

Rndom Guy

03-08-2012

Hi shyvana, morning ~

Seems its quite lively in here, you should be proud of your success.

I'm at ionia and i found a lot of stuff about myself and something called insanity requiem, eiiither way.

I've been starting to get...unfazed by almost everything that happens around me, to the point i'm in a state where stuff that would be scary/emotional almost doesn't stir me up in any way.

Could this be a bad thing or sign about my head?

Your pal Kraad.