Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whiteaddison

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"It varies, for reasons I don't care to study." Shyvana answered. "As for my human form... I've forced myself to master it because it is what Demacia wants of me. Prince Jarvan gave me a life, so I shall live it as he wants."
jura nods

It seems to me that you have feelings for him, or dragons here are more loyal to their saviors the they are from my homeland.

Ask Shyvana

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Shyvana don't you like valentine's day?
No. It's a silly holiday designed to sell cheap merchandise to brainwashed women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaddison View Post
jura nods

It seems to me that you have feelings for him, or dragons here are more loyal to their saviors the they are from my homeland.
"I suspect it's just me, not all dragons." Shyvana replied. "...my feelings for him are my own."

FilFire

02-14-2013

Quote:
"Are you very sure that's wise?"
FilFire shrugs.

"I have absolutely no idea. Maybe, maybe not. Does it matter much?"

Unexisted

02-14-2013

Quote:
No. It's a silly holiday designed to sell cheap merchandise to brainwashed women.

"I suspect it's just me, not all dragons." Shyvana replied. "...my feelings for him are my own."
Valentine's day is a day for two couple spend times together and share their appreciation to each other. Shyvana it's not just for the women, it's for both men and women. Shyvana if you spend just one time with prince jarvan for valentine you would think it very differently.(( where the heck is jarvan? he should take shyvana on a date. D: ))

whiteaddison

02-14-2013

Quote:
I have not met jarven yet, but he seems like a good person. It seems like demacia has excepted you, but you should of seen the guard's face when you told him that. When I come to demacia next time could you tell the guards that i'm peaceful. Also after the 5000 mile trip from my homeland, i'm famished do you know where I could hunt or find food in the city?

Ask Shyvana

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
FilFire shrugs.

"I have absolutely no idea. Maybe, maybe not. Does it matter much?"
"It does if I feel the need to rip another heart." Shyvana said. "In the spirit of Valentine's Day~."

Quote:
Valentine's day is a day for two couple spend times together and share their appreciation to each other. Shyvana it's not just for the women, it's for both men and women. Shyvana if you spend just one time with prince jarvan for valentine you would think it very differently.(( where the heck is jarvan? he should take shyvana on a date. D: ))
Oh please, men dread Valentine's Day and we all know it. (No idea.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaddison View Post
I have not met jarven yet, but he seems like a good person. It seems like demacia has excepted you, but you should of seen the guard's face when you told him that. When I come to demacia next time could you tell the guards that i'm peaceful. Also after the 5000 mile trip from my homeland, i'm famished do you know where I could hunt or find food in the city?
"I've been accepted into Demacia, but you would be surprised how many people still cross the street in terror when I walk by." Shyvana said. "Regardless... there is plenty of food in Demacia, but allowing you in... can you take a humanoid form?"

FilFire

02-15-2013

FilFire looks down at his chest.

"I think my heart wouldn't be a good choice for that. As for Valentine's Day, who the hell cares about that? It's like the humanoids tried to stuff mating season in one day. That's never going to work, especially the way they do it."

whiteaddison

02-15-2013

Quote:
"I've been accepted into Demacia, but you would be surprised how many people still cross the street in terror when I walk by." Shyvana said. "Regardless... there is plenty of food in Demacia, but allowing you in... can you take a humanoid form?"
((derp meant accepted))

If you just wore normal human clothes wouldn't you fit in? Other then your blue ((does shyvana have skin/scales)).

No, I can not. My rider could be here in a few minutes though.

Unexisted

02-15-2013

Wait what? Shyvana what make you think men dread valentines day?

Ask the Tempest

02-16-2013

Quote:
Wait what? Shyvana what make you think men dread valentines day?
I dont know what you're talking about, cuz she's right.
-Kennen