Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
whiteaddison:

Thank you Shyvana for answering my questions

You are quite welcome, Summoner.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-01-2013

(Dragon bump.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silvermoon Chaos

Senior Member

02-01-2013

"What do you think about royal/noble families that use dragons in their banners?" Asked Silvermoon whilst sipping watermelon juice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Silvermoon Chaos:
"What do you think about royal/noble families that use dragons in their banners?" Asked Silvermoon whilst sipping watermelon juice.

Shyvana gave the drink an odd look.

"I've nothing wrong with it. If people want to use a symbol of strength, they will find none better." Shyvana replied.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silvermoon Chaos

Senior Member

02-02-2013

"Can I use you in my banner then?" He asked half-jokingly

"I can start an Elite unit and call it 'The Crimson Dragons' or something." He said while looking up and making an arc with his hand in the air in time with him saying the name.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
(Dragon bump.)

(( Wow....my mind would immediately go for the wrongness my mental processing COULD find in that two word statement.... ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Silvermoon Chaos:
"Can I use you in my banner then?" He asked half-jokingly

"I can start an Elite unit and call it 'The Crimson Dragons' or something." He said while looking up and making an arc with his hand in the air in time with him saying the name.

"...pretty generic." Shyvana said.

Quote:
Vice Emargo:
(( Wow....my mind would immediately go for the wrongness my mental processing COULD find in that two word statement.... ))

( )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

Senior Member

02-04-2013

"Mega Bump." Vice says to himself, softly ಠ_ಠ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-04-2013

"Why thank you, Summoner." Shyvana said, smirking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

Senior Member

02-05-2013

"On the subject of royalty and dragons, what do you think about dragons that claim to be of a royal bloodline? I mean even amongst other dragons."

FilFire's blank face makes it quite clear what he himself thinks about that kind of thing.