Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

01-24-2013

Quote:
xcyper33:
(It's a skin right? Same with your sinful succulence skin, which probably isn't canon either. Also Riven mentions her battle bunny skin a lot))

((There's a difference between those things. Riven's battle bunny skin and Morgana's Sinful Succulence skin both don't affect the lore heavily (although it probably has done nothing good for Riven's reputation). At least the Sinful Succulence skin has also been written about in the JoJ, meaning it's accepted as canon. However Kayle's new skin distorts a lot of things. To begin with, it would mean that either Kayle would only be able to use that skin from now on, or she's constantly gluing her wings back on and ripping them off when she changes her skin from one of her previous ones to the most recent (seeing how in the Aether Wing Skin she replaced her ripped off wings with powerful mechanical substitutes). The fact that the background story of the skin also says that Kayle returned to her homeworld to end the war would mean that Morgana is now in really big trouble. And last, at the release of the skin they opened with 'in this alternate fantasy', strongly indicating it's not canon at all.))

Dear Morgana

01-24-2013

Quote:
xcyper33:
(It's a skin right? Same with your sinful succulence skin, which probably isn't canon either. Also Riven mentions her battle bunny skin a lot))

((...The first half...so many facepalms.

Morgana canonically runs Sinful Succulence in Noxus. Read the JoJ.))

Quote:
A pastry? Hm... I generally don't like dessert or sweets, so I don't know. Perhaps something with peppermint? At least that can be called spicy, thus 'angry'.

...Hm. Shyvana's Spicy Snackers?

...That last word needs a little work.

Ask Shyvana

01-25-2013

(And one at the Institute of War.)

...no, that's bad. For shame, Morgana.

Hm... peppermint is still somewhat sweet. Perhaps Dragon's Kiss?

Dear Morgana

01-25-2013

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
(And one at the Institute of War.)

...no, that's bad. For shame, Morgana.

Hm... peppermint is still somewhat sweet. Perhaps Dragon's Kiss?

...No need to rub it in. Hmph.

...Perfect! Is that acceptable?

xcyper33

01-26-2013

Quote:
FilFire:
((There's a difference between those things. Riven's battle bunny skin and Morgana's Sinful Succulence skin both don't affect the lore heavily (although it probably has done nothing good for Riven's reputation). At least the Sinful Succulence skin has also been written about in the JoJ, meaning it's accepted as canon. However Kayle's new skin distorts a lot of things. To begin with, it would mean that either Kayle would only be able to use that skin from now on, or she's constantly gluing her wings back on and ripping them off when she changes her skin from one of her previous ones to the most recent (seeing how in the Aether Wing Skin she replaced her ripped off wings with powerful mechanical substitutes). The fact that the background story of the skin also says that Kayle returned to her homeworld to end the war would mean that Morgana is now in really big trouble. And last, at the release of the skin they opened with 'in this alternate fantasy', strongly indicating it's not canon at all.))

((Hm, I always assumed that skins were magical in nature, like Gatekeeper Galio.))

Ask Shyvana

01-26-2013

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
...No need to rub it in. Hmph.

...Perfect! Is that acceptable?

Yes, that will do nicely. Thank you.

whiteaddison

01-27-2013

Greeting Shyvana

I was wondering is the red/gold part of your armor or scales and the red part (that aren't a part of your armor/scales) are straps for the armor or part of your skin?

Also do you have horns or are those just part of the hat/helm you are wearing?

Also do you breath fire in human form or summon it

One final question do you know why your skin is blue?

FilFire

01-27-2013

Quote:
xcyper33:
((Hm, I always assumed that skins were magical in nature, like Gatekeeper Galio.))

((Some of them are magical, some are actual outfits the champions sometimes wear. To distinguish them there are two questions to be answered: 'How different is this from the classic skin?' and 'Would this skin cause trouble canon-wise?' If the skin is too different and/or causes trouble canon-wise it's magical.))

Ask Shyvana

01-27-2013

Quote:
whiteaddison:
Greeting Shyvana

I was wondering is the red/gold part of your armor or scales and the red part (that aren't a part of your armor/scales) are straps for the armor or part of your skin?

Also do you have horns or are those just part of the hat/helm you are wearing?

Also do you breath fire in human form or summon it

One final question do you know why your skin is blue?

Hello, Summoner.

All that is part of my armor. I do not have horns.

In human form, and in dragon form, I'm capable of both breathing fire, and summoning it.

I'm blue because that form is a humanoid one that is very easy to maintain. When I wear my 'Ironscale' armor, I put more effort into my human form, making me look more human.

whiteaddison

01-27-2013

Quote:
Hello, Summoner.

All that is part of my armor. I do not have horns.

In human form, and in dragon form, I'm capable of both breathing fire, and summoning it.

I'm blue because that form is a humanoid one that is very easy to maintain. When I wear my 'Ironscale' armor, I put more effort into my human form, making me look more human.

Thank you Shyvana for answering my questions