Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"How many dragons have you killed? Now how of those dragons' eggs were left without its parents? How many of those dragons died because it had no nourishment from the deceased mother? Please, don't come to me from a moral perspective, because honestly neither of us are privileged with the higher ground here."

X sighs at Silvermoon and Shyvana, then repositions his glasses.

"Dragons lay atleast a dozen eggs right? If one of those were to 'slip out' from her grasp while she is sleeping, I'm sure it wouldn't affect her that much. Why can't you consider this, Shyvana? We're both treading on gray ground morally, but the difference is one scenario may lead to understanding the dragons more, which could lead to less casualties on both sides, the other alternative is to keep fighting these dragons without trying to understand them. This will lead to more deaths on both of our ends, yes?"
"Alright then, look at it from another point of view: What if it doesn't work out? What if when you attempt to steal the egg you get caught and killed by a dragon, or you get away but later on some dragons come to retrieve the stolen egg. It can even be so that it turns out our races are just too different for a full-blood hatchling to be properly raised following humanoid standards. If your plan were to succeed it might help things in the long run, but if it fails you'll only have made matters worse. Also, as the other guy already said, even if it works the conflict between you and the dragons who want their brood back would cause a lot of damage in the here and now."

EDIT: "Also, there are other ways to improve relations between humanoids and dragonkin, so your claim that this should be considered because otherwise we'll just keep on fighting doesn't really work. I mean, you would have a much better chance if you could find a dragon willing to give its egg to be raised by humanoids. But stealing is not a very good idea."

Silvermoon Chaos

01-13-2013

"Besides, dragon eggs need dragon fire to stay warm and I don't suppose you expect Shy to nurse for all of the newborns after they hatch."

((just imagine the look on her face is someone appeared at her doorstep with a dozen dragon hatchlings to take care of xD))

xcyper33

01-13-2013

"Other ways to improve relations, huh? So what would you suggest?"

Edit: "And where would you find a dragon that would WILLINGLY give its eggs?"

FilFire

01-13-2013

"Go and find some dragons that like Shyvana's father won't roast you on sight. Then discuss with them what you would do to improve the relations between humanoids and dragonkin. And yes, I know they're nearly non-existent around here, but still better than stealing eggs."

FilFire raises an eyebrow.

"Why is your first idea to gain peace with us dragons focused on stealing stuff from us anyway?"

He shrugs.

"Maybe one of those dragons I just suggested you should look for."

((That would be hilarious.))

AskCaptainPlank

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Miss For... ahem... Sarah will be far more angry than I will. She always rants about how Noxus is the only country that gives Bilgewater much of an economy. You've just made that problem worse.

...she insists I call her Sarah because, apparently, I am too 'formal'.
Not mah problem, s'long as Bildgewater gets 'er money ah done care, yah Demacians too uppity ta' 'elp us anyway. Sarah be blind tha' Demacia i'll never 'elp us.

Leethes

01-13-2013

"Shyvana, if it existed a way to bring your father back to you. What would you do?"

Edited:"And i dont know where jarvan is going all the time" (( He is not answering any posts lately not even mine sent 5 days ago :S))

Ask Shyvana

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCaptainPlank View Post
Not mah problem, s'long as Bildgewater gets 'er money ah done care, yah Demacians too uppity ta' 'elp us anyway. Sarah be blind tha' Demacia i'll never 'elp us.
"Sarah always makes sure I know how uptight Demacians are, don't worry." Shyvana muttered. "It's the fault of pirates that Demacia is too nervous to spend money on Bilgewater."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leethes View Post
"Shyvana, if it existed a way to bring your father back to you. What would you do?"

Edited:"And i dont know where jarvan is going all the time" (( He is not answering any posts lately not even mine sent 5 days ago :S))
"...that sort of thing is not to be trifled with, Summoner." Shyvana said. "I don't know what I would do... regardless, Prince Jarvan is a very busy man."

Unexisted

01-13-2013

Shyvana do male dragons make female dragons to have mating with them by force? I know some humans do...and of course other animals. I'm just curious.

Ask Shyvana

01-13-2013

No. Dragons have very little interest in that. They care only to destroy.

Leethes

01-14-2013

[QUOTE=Ask Shyvana;33442336]

...that sort of thing is not to be trifled with

"yes i understand that, the only kind of resuscitation that i know of is... Reanimation. And that is nothing we shall mess with.