Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silvermoon Chaos

01-06-2013

A bright bluish light flashed into the room from the -once- door to the closet and a tall figure in a blue coat stepped in from its confines.

"Hello, Shy!." Silvermoon said while fixing his clothes.

"Sorry for the awkward entrance, I got some summoners to teach me the Recall spell and I was supposed to appear on the front door but while I tried to focus on this place that closet and the events that transpired in it popped into my mind at the last second." He explained a little embarrassed, then he turned to Shyvana.

"Do you always feel so tingly afterwards? It's like I have a thousand ants under my skin." He shuddered and stole a glance at the closet again and sat on the couch after greeting properly the rest of the people present.

Ask Shyvana

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
((I think you learned that when your father died :X))
(XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leethes View Post
I did not say that the dragons actually are immortal. I said that their soul is immortal, i dont know too mutch about that but i know that their soul is immortal i dont know how it is immortal too. I have myself slain alot of dragon through my time as even if i dont want to slay some of them i`am often forced to it as they only want destrouction, and i may have been in their way sometimes...
"Hm. Thank you for slaying dragons, regardless."

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
Oh, it is a bit of an exaggeration saying that no dragon can be the pet of a humanoid. However among the more intelligent species it is considered shameful to be defeated by a humanoid, since from our point of view humanoids are normaly prey.

As for us being threats to humanity, as said above, that's because our relationship is that of predator and prey. Wolves are also a threat to creatures like deer. The only difference is that you humanoids think you are too important to be considered prey by anyone.

Another dragon slayer. Great.

Also, why does everybody always believe desrruction is mindless and bad? You guys should talk to Brand more often. That creature could tell you a lot of useful things.

As for dragon souls being immortal, you're better off not knowing.
"You are a monster."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon Chaos View Post
A bright bluish light flashed into the room from the -once- door to the closet and a tall figure in a blue coat stepped in from its confines.

"Hello, Shy!." Silvermoon said while fixing his clothes.

"Sorry for the awkward entrance, I got some summoners to teach me the Recall spell and I was supposed to appear on the front door but while I tried to focus on this place that closet and the events that transpired in it popped into my mind at the last second." He explained a little embarrassed, then he turned to Shyvana.

"Do you always feel so tingly afterwards? It's like I have a thousand ants under my skin." He shuddered and stole a glance at the closet again and sat on the couch after greeting properly the rest of the people present.
"We get used to it." Shyvana replied. "Hello."

Elic Roland

01-06-2013

Do you enjoy to read?
-Zyx
((Made a new charecter. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2554 ))

Ask Shyvana

01-06-2013

I very much enjoy reading, yes. It nurtures my human form, affording me greater control of my emotions.

xcyper33

01-06-2013

So Shyvana, what would you do if you discovered a nest of baby dragons?

Ask Shyvana

01-06-2013

...I... I don't know. I guess I would report it to Prince Jarvan. He is no monster. If he knows of anyone who could raise them, he would do what it took to make that happen.

Elic Roland

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I very much enjoy reading, yes. It nurtures my human form, affording me greater control of my emotions.
Wonderful! Its nice to see that people enjoy a good book still. I recently opened a book store at the institute. Would you perhaps visit? Its rather slow here.
-Zyx

Ask Shyvana

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elic Roland View Post
Wonderful! Its nice to see that people enjoy a good book still. I recently opened a book store at the institute. Would you perhaps visit? Its rather slow here.
-Zyx
I suppose I could... have you any books about history? That's mostly what I read.

Elic Roland

01-06-2013

I have many of every book. I await your arrival.
-Zyx
((http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2977257))

Unexisted

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...I... I don't know. I guess I would report it to Prince Jarvan. He is no monster. If he knows of anyone who could raise them, he would do what it took to make that happen.
What do you mean by you don't know? Why report it to prince jarvan? You and prince jarvan should raise them together! It's a bady dragons we are taking about here not human babies. know what you should do shyvana? you should be their mother, so that you can know what it feels like to be a mother and having a husband or having a family, just a little taste to know what it felts like. Shyvana love those baby dragons like your mother loves you, and love prince jarvan loves your mother loves your beloved father. Shyvana it's the chance to bring out your inner dargon mother out of you!! Shyvana you know how dragon mothers loves their babies like every other mothers loves their child right?