Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
Do you like candy? If you do, what is your favorite?
-Kennen
I'm not much for sweets, Kennen. I like meat. But, if I had to pick one, I do like hard strawberry candy.

Ask the String

12-13-2012

A brightly decorated package arrives for Shyvanna, with a note stamped with the house of Buvelle stamp.

The note reads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Gift
Dear Shyvanna

Sorry I couldn't deliver this in person. Somethings just came up. Hope you like it. It's a special type of crystal that I've been told can enhance your dragon's flame and strength. I haven't had a chance to test it, though, so don't blame me if all it does is a fancy light show or something.

♪Sona, the Maven of the Strings.♪
Inside the package, should Shyvanna choose to open it, was a transparent-red dragon crystal necklace, made to fit perfectly around her even in dragon form.

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
... Ladies don't know what voidling blood tastes like.
"You like the voidling blood? i think is delicious... however, that is not why i came here today... i think i already asked this but i never get the answer... Do you like tea? and what is your oppinion about the Twisted Treeline of the Shadow isles?"
Gregorclaw was wearing his usual clothes

Ask Shyvana

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
A brightly decorated package arrives for Shyvanna, with a note stamped with the house of Buvelle stamp.

The note reads:

Inside the package, should Shyvanna choose to open it, was a transparent-red dragon crystal necklace, made to fit perfectly around her even in dragon form.
Shyvana did indeed open it, and though she wasn't much for jewelry, she appreciated the gift, and tried it on. And she penned a note, and sent it to Sona.

Quote:
Thank you, Sona. I don't know if it truly works, but as far as jewelry goes, this is one of the ones that I was easiest able to... tolerate. I admit, I don't much care for jewelry. But it is beautiful, and if it grows with my form, it will certainly be a part of my every party wardrobe. Thank you.

Shyvana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"You like the voidling blood? i think is delicious... however, that is not why i came here today... i think i already asked this but i never get the answer... Do you like tea? and what is your oppinion about the Twisted Treeline of the Shadow isles?"
Gregorclaw was wearing his usual clothes
I do not. It is too... minty, oddly enough.

The Twisted Treeline is but another arena. I don't have much of a preference for them. I am more concerned with the League believing they truly control that environment, considering its location. Quite troubling.

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-14-2012

Quote:
I do not. It is too... minty, oddly enough.

The Twisted Treeline is but another arena. I don't have much of a preference for them. I am more concerned with the League believing they truly control that environment, considering its location. Quite troubling.
"HAHA yes, you dislike the mint?"
He keeps listening
"Yes, i also have doubts with how much control the league has over Vilemaw and the Shadow Isles... So, what do you think about the Spider champ?"

Ask Shyvana

12-14-2012

Quote:
"HAHA yes, you dislike the mint?"
He keeps listening
"Yes, i also have doubts with how much control the league has over Vilemaw and the Shadow Isles... So, what do you think about the Spider champ?"
I dislike how mint makes everything you drink afterwards seem colder than it is. As for Elise, she is... much the same as Evelynn. I can somewhat respect that she doesn't simply indiscriminately kidnap innocent people for her spider, but I'm not exactly supporting what she does.

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-14-2012

Quote:
I dislike how mint makes everything you drink afterwards seem colder than it is. As for Elise, she is... much the same as Evelynn. I can somewhat respect that she doesn't simply indiscriminately kidnap innocent people for her spider, but I'm not exactly supporting what she does.
"Maybe, but when you have a dragon tongue is not a problem..."
He raises an eyebrow
"Like Evelyn?... Well, both are from the Shadow Isles, but, In what they are similar other than that?"

Ask Shyvana

12-14-2012

Quote:
"Maybe, but when you have a dragon tongue is not a problem..."
He raises an eyebrow
"Like Evelyn?... Well, both are from the Shadow Isles, but, In what they are similar other than that?"
"They kill people to feed themselves." Shyvana replied. "Elise even gets immortality from it."

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-14-2012

Quote:
"They kill people to feed themselves." Shyvana replied. "Elise even gets immortality from it."
"Correction, Elise kill people to feed his spider monster "god"... So, Demacia does not approve those things from the Shadow isles i guess?"

Ask Shyvana

12-14-2012

Quote:
"Correction, Elise kill people to feed his spider monster "god"... So, Demacia does not approve those things from the Shadow isles i guess?"
"You are correct." Shyvana said. "Demacia does not approve of near anything the Shadow Isles have done. But we do realize that not everyone the Shadow Isles spit out is inherently evil. Evelynn is allowed to own a tango school in Demacia."