Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana frowned.

"That's from my previous relationship..." She said, a little quietly. "Transforming while pregnant is perfectly safe. The body knows what to do."
I don't think that transforming while pregnant is going to be the problem... It's probably more gonna be the amount of times the pregnant half dragon would transform, as human females have a reputation of inexplicable rage while pregnant. Or so I've heard
Also, what happens if a half dragon mates with a ordinary human? Does their child become born human, or something inbetween half dragon and human?

Ask Shyvana

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
I don't think that transforming while pregnant is going to be the problem... It's probably more gonna be the amount of times the pregnant half dragon would transform, as human females have a reputation of inexplicable rage while pregnant. Or so I've heard
Also, what happens if a half dragon mates with a ordinary human? Does their child become human, or something inbetween half dragon and human?
Shyvana laughed out loud, greatly amused.

"Just medicate them with chocolate, all you need to do." She said, smirking.

Dojel

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana laughed out loud, greatly amused.

"Just medicate them with chocolate, all you need to do." She said, smirking.
I'll do that in 80 years, when I'm too old to be running all the time...
((People in Runeterra get old))
Anyway, do Ehm... this might be distasteful, apologies in advance, quartre-dragons exist?

Ask Shyvana

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
I'll do that in 80 years, when I'm too old to be running all the time...
((People in Runeterra get old))
Anyway, do Ehm... this might be distasteful, apologies in advance, quartre-dragons exist?
It doesn't quite work like that. If I have a child with a human, it will, too, be a half dragon. The gene doesn't get weaker over generations. After perhaps a dozen, the following child will simply be human again.

Damnnation12

12-13-2012

"Shyvana, as a jungler do you ever get lonely? Is it nice to be helping someone out if they needed in, a gank in a certain lane?"

Heil Teemo

12-13-2012

Evelynn wonders what a child born of both herself and Shyvana would be... besides perpetually hungry.

AsktheBlindFist

12-13-2012

((Der's a part missing der, just sayin))

Silvermoon Chaos

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn wonders what a child born of both herself and Shyvana would be... besides perpetually hungry.
We can go back into the closet and find out.

Ask Shyvana

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
"Shyvana, as a jungler do you ever get lonely? Is it nice to be helping someone out if they needed in, a gank in a certain lane?"
...you are humanizing what we do a little too much. No, I don't get lonely, and no, it's not a matter of feeling nice by helping someone. It's all a matter of butchering the other team. That's why I'd rather not be referred to as "Lady Shyvana". There's nothing ladylike about what I do. Ladies don't know what voidling blood tastes like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
((Der's a part missing der, just sayin))
(Hm?)

Ask the Tempest

12-13-2012

Do you like candy? If you do, what is your favorite?
-Kennen