Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silvermoon Chaos

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"I'd rather have a professional deal with it." Shyvana replied. "No need for your... services."
"I don't mean repairs, I'm not a handyman but... as you wish. Just know that my offer still stands." He chuckled "At least the fire took care of the cleaning." And with that said, he left for the kitchen again.

Ask Shyvana

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon Chaos View Post
"I don't mean repairs, I'm not a handyman but... as you wish. Just know that my offer still stands." He chuckled "At least the fire took care of the cleaning." And with that said, he left for the kitchen again.
Shyvana shuddered as she imagined what in there needed 'cleaning'.

"Thanks." She muttered.

Silvermoon Chaos

12-11-2012

((Mandatory Joke I'm sorry, it had to be done xD))

Unexisted

12-11-2012

Shyvana, Miss fortune is hitting on your Prince jarvan! Do something before he got taken!

st0pb0t

12-11-2012

((... I'm struggling to find a way to make this relationship work now. XD

Shyvana never really liked Evelynn. She just tolerated her. If I'm trying to be more serious... hmm...))

Razie

12-11-2012

Sean walks in with Lucas on his head wearing a shiny set of golden armor

Hello again Shyvana. Me and Lucas just wanted to stop by and thank you personally for giving us the name of the smith who crafted your armor.

That and ask a question. Do people in Demacia still look at you strangely despite proving time after time again you're loyal to your city-state?

Ask Shyvana

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Shyvana, Miss fortune is hitting on your Prince jarvan! Do something before he got taken!
That's just what Sarah Fortune does. She means nothing by her flirting. She just finds it fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((... I'm struggling to find a way to make this relationship work now. XD

Shyvana never really liked Evelynn. She just tolerated her. If I'm trying to be more serious... hmm...))
(Grr. xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Sean walks in with Lucas on his head wearing a shiny set of golden armor

Hello again Shyvana. Me and Lucas just wanted to stop by and thank you personally for giving us the name of the smith who crafted your armor.

That and ask a question. Do people in Demacia still look at you strangely despite proving time after time again you're loyal to your city-state?
Looking good... they never looked at me all that strangely. They preferred to give me a horrified look and go hide behind something as I walked by. Sadly, some Demacians still cross the street when they see me coming and watch me like a hawk as I walk by. But no matter. By now, I find it funny.

Silvermoon Chaos

12-13-2012

"Hey Shy, what do you think would happen if you were to transform while being pregnant?"
Asked Sivermoon from the kitchen

"Oh, and I found a lamppost under the counter" he sounded confused "what is this thing doing here anyways...?"

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-13-2012

"Shyvana: You always answer with "Jungle" things... but what about The Crystal Scar?"

-Gregor, the summoner definitely not dragon

Ask Shyvana

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon Chaos View Post
"Hey Shy, what do you think would happen if you were to transform while being pregnant?"
Asked Sivermoon from the kitchen

"Oh, and I found a lamppost under the counter" he sounded confused "what is this thing doing here anyways...?"
Shyvana frowned.

"That's from my previous relationship..." She said, a little quietly. "Transforming while pregnant is perfectly safe. The body knows what to do."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"Shyvana: You always answer with "Jungle" things... but what about The Crystal Scar?"

-Gregor, the summoner definitely not dragon
There's not much 'necessary' in that environment, since the only objective is to control the five goals. Much of your purchases should be the same, but you may want to focus a little more on movement speed.