Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silvermoon Chaos

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"SILVERMOON." Shyvana yelled after him. "I choose you! Evelynn, Silvermoon, the bedroom is over there."
Silvermoon poked his head out of the kitchen door with a surprised look. "Seriously?" he looked at both girls. "Alright." He said. "Be aware that I may transform during the act, I'm not entirely used to this human body just yet."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Well never mind then. I don't want him." Evelynn crossed her arms and harumphed away.
"Oh, Okay then, it seems a dragon may be too much for her after all." He said loud enough for Eve to hear, in obvious challenge, then he leaned to the side and whispered to Shyvana with a mischievous smile. "Let's see if she takes the bait."

Ask Shyvana

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
(^_^)

Quote:
((Evelynn is a romantic at heart, after all.))

"Well never mind then. I don't want him." Evelynn crossed her arms and harumphed away.
At this, Shyvana just smirked, like an amused half dragon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon Chaos View Post
Silvermoon poked his head out of the kitchen door with a surprised look. "Seriously?" he looked at both girls. "Alright." He said. "Be aware that I may transform during the act, I'm not entirely used to this human body just yet."

"Oh, Okay then, it seems a dragon may be too much for her after all." He said loud enough for Eve to hear, in obvious challenge, then he leaned to the side and whispered to Shyvana with a mischievous smile. "Let's see if she takes the bait."
Shyvana just buried her face in her palm, chuckling and smirking.

Heil Teemo

12-10-2012

Evelynn's eye twitched and a single hair fell out of place with an audible SPRONG noise.

"You... dare... imply... I'm not up to the challenge?!"

Evelynn lunged forward, grabbing Silvermoon by the front of his shirt, and in one fell swoop, disrobed him, hoisted him over her shoulder, and hurled him like a missile into a nearby closet. She slapped Shyvana on the rear before turning up her nose and striding in after.

Ask Jarvan IV

12-10-2012

Jarvan winces as Evelynn smacks Shyvana, watching in a mixture of of disbelief and amusement as she darts into the closet with the man. After several moments' silence, he glances over at Shyvana. "... Fury of the dragonborn?" He smirks.

Silvermoon Chaos

12-10-2012

A few minutes later, loud thumping and strange noises could be heard from the confines of the closet. Some time later, a deep primal roar shook the place, seconds later a bluish fire-like glow engulfed the door barring the passage in or out of the closet, while the renewed thumping made the door struggle to remain in place.

Ask Shyvana

12-10-2012

Quote:
Evelynn's eye twitched and a single hair fell out of place with an audible SPRONG noise.

"You... dare... imply... I'm not up to the challenge?!"

Evelynn lunged forward, grabbing Silvermoon by the front of his shirt, and in one fell swoop, disrobed him, hoisted him over her shoulder, and hurled him like a missile into a nearby closet. She slapped Shyvana on the rear before turning up her nose and striding in after.
Shyvana was too amazed to care about the slap. She stared at the closet, and shook her head.

"...don't use the feather duster for anything dusters weren't meant for!" She ordered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan winces as Evelynn smacks Shyvana, watching in a mixture of of disbelief and amusement as she darts into the closet with the man. After several moments' silence, he glances over at Shyvana. "... Fury of the dragonborn?" He smirks.
"Lust of the Widowmaker." Shyvana replied, dumbfounded.

Quote:
A few minutes later, loud thumping and strange noises could be heard from the confines of the closet. Some time later, a deep primal roar shook the place, seconds later a bluish fire-like glow engulfed the door barring the passage in or out of the closet, while the renewed thumping made the door struggle to remain in place.
Shyvana shuddered.

Ask Jarvan IV

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Lust of the Widowmaker." Shyvana replied, dumbfounded.
Jarvan stared at the closet, wincing at the noises. "Should we... perhaps.. help the poor man?"

Heil Teemo

12-11-2012

Evelynn exited the closet about twenty minutes after, fixing her make-up with a compact and sighing in contentment. Her hair and clothing appeared immaculate, though the inside of the closet had been immolated and the door collapsed from its hinges.

"Eh, I've had better," she said, snapping her compact shut.

Silvermoon Chaos

12-11-2012

Immediately after she left the room Silvermoon came out, 2 sets of 4 long red scratch marks across his back in the form of an "X", he retrieved his clothes and put them on before turning towards Eve.
"That was fun, I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime." He seemed slightly hurt at her comment. "I have been in this human body only for a few years,He chuckled so i guess that would make you my first."

A particular glint caught his attention, he squinted for a second. "You have a scale on your hair."
He turned towards Shyvana.

"Sorry for the mess, I have little currency at the moment so I cannot pay for the damages..." He thought about it for a second. "If it's acceptable I would like to offer my services in payment."

Ask Shyvana

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan stared at the closet, wincing at the noises. "Should we... perhaps.. help the poor man?"
"I'm sorry, Prince Jarvan, I'm not brave enough to open that door." Shyvana said. "I'm not a native Demacian."

Quote:
Evelynn exited the closet about twenty minutes after, fixing her make-up with a compact and sighing in contentment. Her hair and clothing appeared immaculate, though the inside of the closet had been immolated and the door collapsed from its hinges.

"Eh, I've had better," she said, snapping her compact shut.
Shyvana stared at the closet door, and sighed, looking at Evelynn.

"Lucky for you, most handymen do small repairs like this for free, for champions." Shyvana said, shaking her head.

Quote:
Immediately after she left the room Silvermoon came out, 2 sets of 4 long red scratch marks across his back in the form of an "X", he retrieved his clothes and put them on before turning towards Eve.
"That was fun, I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime." He seemed slightly hurt at her comment. "I have been in this human body only for a year,He chuckled so i guess that would make you my first."

A particular glint caught his attention, he squinted for a second. "You have a scale on your hair."
He turned towards Shyvana.

"Sorry for the mess, I have little currency at the moment so I cannot pay for the damages..." He thought about it for a second. "If it's acceptable I would like to offer my services in payment."
"I'd rather have a professional deal with it." Shyvana replied. "No need for your... services."