Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon Chaos View Post
And that's how Demacia was made!
"...witty."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon had just entered the vicinity, a question already formed in his mind, when he saw the scene in front of him. He stopped halfway, before taking a brief moment to survey the scene.

"I had a question, but it appears that you are busy. Perhaps I should return later?"

((To all those whom it may concern who do not yet know, I reset Pantheon, so any past interactions are void. Just something I thought was important to add on here.))
"...no, I'm not busy." Shyvana said. She grabbed Eve, lifted her off herself, and plopped her beside her. "What would you like, Pantheon?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jaximus View Post
((Wanna keep going with Shyvana x Jax?))
(Nah, I ended that when that Jax left. Sorry. ^_^)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"...no, I'm not busy." Shyvana said. She grabbed Eve, lifted her off herself, and plopped her beside her. "What would you like, Pantheon?"
"A question about the Demacian military, that is all. How familiar are they with the phalanx formation?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"A question about the Demacian military, that is all. How familiar are they with the phalanx formation?"
"What is that, the shield dome thing?" Shyvana asked. "We know of it. I'm not sure how often it's used. Dragons aren't often used in it. Why do you ask?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-06-2012

"Shield.Dome.Thing. Very well then, that more than answers my question."

And with that, Pantheon left without another word spoken.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"Shield.Dome.Thing. Very well then, that more than answers my question."

And with that, Pantheon left without another word spoken.
Shyvana frowned at this reaction, quite annoyed.

"Demacians don't hide behind massive shields!" She yelled after Pantheon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"The women in those scenes don't seem to have trouble finding men." Shyvana replied, frowning a little at the closeness.
"The women in those scenes are with hired men." Evelynn quirked an eyebrow. "How do you know about porn?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

12-06-2012

shyvana everytime hear this song it remind me of you and jarvan, as if your the one sing this song for him. Tell me what you think please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_wg1b0QVk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"The women in those scenes are with hired men." Evelynn quirked an eyebrow. "How do you know about porn?"
"Demacia isn't as pristine and pure as its critics want to believe." Shyvana replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
shyvana everytime hear this song it remind me of you and jarvan, as if your the one sing this song for him. Tell me what you think please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_wg1b0QVk
...FAR too sappy for me, Summoner.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Demacia isn't as pristine and pure as its critics want to believe." Shyvana replied.
"I wasn't talking about Demacia. I was talking about you. How do you know about porn, Ms. Prim and Proper Half-Dragon?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...aha. It's not on my list of dreams, Janna, but I'd be happy to experiment with this with you.
We'll do it, but just don't eat me.
Janna draws a nervous face with the letter. D: