Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

12-03-2012

"Only if one of them isn't Demacia." Shyvana replied, with a teasing smile. And she loosely wrapped an arm around Evelynn, growing ever amused by this whole situation.

Heil Teemo

12-03-2012

Evelynn looked between Shyvana and Jarvan, starting to believe that this situation had grown out of control. "Um... is one of those five reasons watching us? 'Cause I'd be fine with that."

Ask Shyvana

12-04-2012

"You'd be fine with a recording ward putting us on the Blitznet." Shyvana commented.

Heil Teemo

12-04-2012

"Not true. A little exhibitionism is fun, but if the whole world saw my goodies, what incentive would their be for others to come explore for themselves?" Evelynn winked and snuggled up against Shyvana's chest. Hey, if she was going to start, Evelynn was not above taking it a step further.

Ask Jarvan IV

12-05-2012

Jarvan looked for a moment as though he were going to punch Evelynn. However, his expression softened, and he grinned. "Perhaps the idea of my watching is not such a bad one." His grin widened, and approached them. If she could tease, so too could he. "You'd likely be interested to know some of her more... sensitive spots." He smirked as he lightly ran a finger down her back.

Ask Shyvana

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Not true. A little exhibitionism is fun, but if the whole world saw my goodies, what incentive would their be for others to come explore for themselves?" Evelynn winked and snuggled up against Shyvana's chest. Hey, if she was going to start, Evelynn was not above taking it a step further.
"The women in those scenes don't seem to have trouble finding men." Shyvana replied, frowning a little at the closeness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan looked for a moment as though he were going to punch Evelynn. However, his expression softened, and he grinned. "Perhaps the idea of my watching is not such a bad one." His grin widened, and approached them. If she could tease, so too could he. "You'd likely be interested to know some of her more... sensitive spots." He smirked as he lightly ran a finger down her back.
Shyvana shivered, and looked up at Jarvan.

"You too?!" She exclaimed. "I..." And she just hmphed, flushing slightly. "Yes, yes, fine."

Silvermoon Chaos

12-05-2012

And that's how Demacia was made!

AskPantheon

12-05-2012

Pantheon had just entered the vicinity, a question already formed in his mind, when he saw the scene in front of him. He stopped halfway, before taking a brief moment to survey the scene.

"I had a question, but it appears that you are busy. Perhaps I should return later?"

((To all those whom it may concern who do not yet know, I reset Pantheon, so any past interactions are void. Just something I thought was important to add on here.))

Ask Jaximus

12-05-2012

((Wanna keep going with Shyvana x Jax?))

AsktheBlindFist

12-05-2012

((They ended that awhile ago Jax))