Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
((I'm fairly sure this won't happen but I just checked this account on LoLKing and you could possibly have this reset on the name cleanup. Just thought I'd give a warning.))
(eep)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn returns from Shyvana's kitchen eating a whole pig.
"...hungry?" Shyvana asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
"I suppose you're right."
"In the meantime, have you considered doing something for her that you know she likes?" Shyvana asked. "Something food related, perhaps?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Lady Shyvana, since I currently have a somewhat of a break from my schedule at the Embassy... I wonder, would you be interested in a friendly spar? I would like to see how powerful you truly are outside the League's limitations.

- Poppy

((So yeah... I've been a bit bored lately ;P Wanna help me out? ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

Senior Member

11-30-2012

"I'm no chef, I only know how make simple foods or cook meat. I suppose she did like a small fire creation I made for her."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Miss Shyvana, have you ever tried to float in the air?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Lady Shyvana, since I currently have a somewhat of a break from my schedule at the Embassy... I wonder, would you be interested in a friendly spar? I would like to see how powerful you truly are outside the League's limitations.

- Poppy

((So yeah... I've been a bit bored lately ;P Wanna help me out? ))
A friendly spar involving me? You are a brave yordle. Very well, it's on.

(Yeah sure. xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
"I'm no chef, I only know how make simple foods or cook meat. I suppose she did like a small fire creation I made for her."
"Then get on that. Or, take her somewhere she likes... but surprising her with food will be far easier."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
Miss Shyvana, have you ever tried to float in the air?
No. Dragons do not hover.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

11-30-2012

After all the fighting we have done upon the Fields Lady Shyvana, I thought you would know that I do not really have fear of anything. It should be quite obvious in my fighting style, launching in fearlessly into the fray. But now then... shall we?

- Poppy

((To the sparring grounds :P God damn storm, keeps cutting our power xD Good that our internet is done via a WLAN "blob" that has battery and that I use a laptop ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"...hungry?" Shyvana asked.
"Yes, but I was more surprised that you had this, and doubly surprised that it would fit in your icebox. Your fridge is huge, 'Shy."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
After all the fighting we have done upon the Fields Lady Shyvana, I thought you would know that I do not really have fear of anything. It should be quite obvious in my fighting style, launching in fearlessly into the fray. But now then... shall we?

- Poppy

((To the sparring grounds :P God damn storm, keeps cutting our power xD Good that our internet is done via a WLAN "blob" that has battery and that I use a laptop ))
We'll have to do something about that, then. We shall.

(nice~)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Yes, but I was more surprised that you had this, and doubly surprised that it would fit in your icebox. Your fridge is huge, 'Shy."
"Meat is big." Shyvana replied. "...yeah yeah, innuendo."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Meat is big." Shyvana replied. "...yeah yeah, innuendo."
"Heh, it's like we know each other." Evelynn happily took a large chunk out of her slab o' meat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Heh, it's like we know each other." Evelynn happily took a large chunk out of her slab o' meat.
"...isn't uncooked pork toxic to humans?" Shyvana asked.