Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

11-21-2012

Drak laughs. "I'm afraid the actual act is sacred between us half-dragons, no outsiders are allowed to view it." He said teasingly.

Ask Shyvana

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"And I was no where to be found," Evelynn moped, standing between the two half-dragons. "So, this must be fun. After all this time, you've finally found another wacky lizard-person." Evelynn wrapped an arm around Shyvana's shoulders and another around Drak's and brought them closer. "Is there a secret handshake?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
"I have this outfit" He gestures to the regular clothing he had. "Which my father gave to me, it's the only thing that doesn't break with my transformation. And how good is your control of fire outside of your dragon form?"

He looked at Eve. "We breathe fire on our hands, spin, turn into dragons, and slap claws together in mid-air."
"...we do?" Shyvana asked.

Quote:
"... Please show me."
Shyvana blinked, and looked at Drak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"Ohhh... i see... you can tell a half-dragon about your armors, but, when a dragon ask you it's a different story... whatever... Why you increase your speed when you surround yourself in fire?... also, the runes of speed are really usefull."

- Gregorclaw, Summoner definitely not dragon
Shyvana sighed.

"It's simply an adrenaline rush." She said. "And yes, that's what the Summoners tell me."

Quote:
Drak laughs. "I'm afraid the actual act is sacred between us half-dragons, no outsiders are allowed to view it." He said teasingly.
Shyvana blinked, staring between the two, poker face absent.

Bladesaber

11-22-2012

Drak laughs all the more at Shyvana's reaction. "I'm just kidding Eve, we don't have a secret handshake. While that would be cool, I don't think the amount of time I will be spend with Lady Shyvana will be all that great. At any rate, you still have yet to answer my question Shyvana, how great is your control over fire outside of your dragon form?"

Heil Teemo

11-22-2012

Evelynn frumps. "No fair. I wanted to see 'Shy act silly."

Ask Jax

11-22-2012

I await you in the market square, Lady Shyvana.

Bladesaber

11-23-2012

Drak continues laughing. "I am certain I would not be able to convince Lady Shyvana to act silly. At any rate, do you really want people who can do this," He transforms into his full dragon form, making sure not to break anything in the process. "To act silly?" He speaks in a much more bass voice, with dragonic tones in it.

Ask Shyvana

11-23-2012

Quote:
Drak laughs all the more at Shyvana's reaction. "I'm just kidding Eve, we don't have a secret handshake. While that would be cool, I don't think the amount of time I will be spend with Lady Shyvana will be all that great. At any rate, you still have yet to answer my question Shyvana, how great is your control over fire outside of your dragon form?"
Shyvana just shook her head slightly, smirking.

"Very good, as I'm sure you've seen." Shyvana replied. "I can do just about anything in my human form."

Quote:
Evelynn frumps. "No fair. I wanted to see 'Shy act silly."
"...pbbt."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Garen View Post
I await you in the market square, Lady Shyvana.
Perfect. I am on my way.

Bladesaber

11-23-2012

Drak turns to Shyvana in his dragon form, baring his fangs in a smile as he collapses down into a lying down position. "I'm sure you're bigger than me in your form though."

Heil Teemo

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"...pbbt."
Evelynn giggled.

Ask Shyvana

11-23-2012

Quote:
Drak turns to Shyvana in his dragon form, baring his fangs in a smile as he collapses down into a lying down position. "I'm sure you're bigger than me in your form though."
Shyvana tensed up for a moment.

"...indeed I am." Shyvana said. "You will grow as you gain power."

Quote:
Evelynn giggled.
Shyvana shook her head, smiling slightly.