Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

11-21-2012

Drak enters, eying Eve suspiciously but ignoring her before walking over to Shyvana and bowing respectfully. "Greetings Lady Shyvana. I hope I am not interrupting anything, but I wish to speak to you."

Ask Shyvana

11-21-2012

Shyvana glowered at Evelynn, but was interrupted by a new entrant.

"...nothing urgent." Shyvana said. "Hello, Summoner. You may speak."

Bladesaber

11-21-2012

"I'm actually not a summoner. I came seeking an audience because, like you, I am a half-dragon."

Ask Shyvana

11-21-2012

"My mistake." Shyvana said, with a slight smile. "Glad to meet another one of you."

Bladesaber

11-21-2012

Drak smiled back. "Um, If you don't mind my asking, is it normal to lose.....one's clothing? after transforming I mean."

Ask Shyvana

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
Drak smiled back. "Um, If you don't mind my asking, is it normal to lose.....one's clothing? after transforming I mean."
Shyvana chuckled.

"Yes, very much so." She said. "The armors I wear are specially crafted and enchanted, commissioned from the College of Magic by Prince Jarvan. Before I got them, I too was naked after every transformation."

Heil Teemo

11-21-2012

"And I was no where to be found," Evelynn moped, standing between the two half-dragons. "So, this must be fun. After all this time, you've finally found another wacky lizard-person." Evelynn wrapped an arm around Shyvana's shoulders and another around Drak's and brought them closer. "Is there a secret handshake?"

Bladesaber

11-21-2012

"I have this outfit" He gestures to the regular clothing he had. "Which my father gave to me, it's the only thing that doesn't break with my transformation. And how good is your control of fire outside of your dragon form?"

He looked at Eve. "We breathe fire on our hands, spin, turn into dragons, and slap claws together in mid-air."

Heil Teemo

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
"I have this outfit" He gestures to the regular clothing he had. "Which my father gave to me, it's the only thing that doesn't break with my transformation. And how good is your control of fire outside of your dragon form?"

He looked at Eve. "We breathe fire on our hands, spin, turn into dragons, and slap claws together in mid-air."
"... Please show me."

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana chuckled.

"Yes, very much so." She said. "The armors I wear are specially crafted and enchanted, commissioned from the College of Magic by Prince Jarvan. Before I got them, I too was naked after every transformation."
"Ohhh... i see... you can tell a half-dragon about your armors, but, when a dragon ask you it's a different story... whatever... Why you increase your speed when you surround yourself in fire?... also, the runes of speed are really usefull."

- Gregorclaw, Summoner definitely not dragon