Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana blinked, staring at Evelynn, with no idea of how to respond to that. After several seconds, she said the only vaguely appropriate thing she could think of.

"...am not."
"... Are too."

Evelynn licked her palm and slapped an imaginary wall in the air. "Double stamp."

Ask Shyvana

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"... Are too."

Evelynn licked her palm and slapped an imaginary wall in the air. "Double stamp."
Shyvana again stared at Evelynn, uncomprehending.

"What does that mean?" She asked.

Heil Teemo

11-21-2012

"Oh, it's a game. You lick your hand and declare 'double stamp' or 'triple stamp' to secure your legitimacy of whatever current 'are too' or 'are not' there is." As a demonstration, Evelynn performed the action again. "You're a babe. Double stamp."

Ask Shyvana

11-21-2012

Shyvana buried her face in her palm.

"I haven't heard such a thing since I was traveling Demacian villages when I was five." She said. "...am not, blackout forever."

And saying that made her facepalm again.

Heil Teemo

11-21-2012

"Hard to impress me with your so-claimed maturity when you do something just as childish in the same breath, hon." Evelynn took Shyvana by the hand, ball it into a fist, and bumped hers against it. "Are too. Galfist."

Ask Shyvana

11-21-2012

Shyvana stared at their hands, then looked at Evelynn.

"Am not, on the basis that I could crush you into a ball, tie you into a bow, and stretch you into a ripe to tie up Sarah Fortune's ship." Shyvana said intimidatingly.

Heil Teemo

11-21-2012

"Are too, because it wouldn't kill me, or even inconvenience me for more than a few hours, at which point I would publish photos of you mutilating bunnies or bathing in the Demacian newspaper." Evelynn flashed a snarky grin.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-21-2012

((Bunny Riven too D: ))

Ask Shyvana

11-21-2012

"I was running pest control!" Shyvana said indignantly. "I was not hunting them for food!"

(Not Bunny Riven. xD)

Heil Teemo

11-21-2012

Evelynn's grin spread. Shyvana had not countered Evelynn's newest comment about her attractiveness, which meant that she won, in her head.